|This Wikipedia user is currently adding information about international airports and railway stations, time and mood permitting. At the same time, he may (not) be actively editing this site as such development proceeds.|
Hello. My name is Denis Arnaud, also known as Denis.arnaud on selected MediaWiki sites. I am 41 years of age, and now live in Grasse, France. I work as a senior manager in the Operations Research division of an international IT company dedicated to the travel industry.
- Search in Wikipedia articles at Google
- The maiden flight of the Russian Angara rocket concludes successfully.
- Miroslav Klose (pictured) of Germany becomes the top goalscorer in FIFA World Cup history during a semifinal match against host Brazil.
- Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers in June.
- The prehistoric Pelagornis sandersi is identified as the largest flying bird yet discovered.
- Twenty-nine people are killed in two attacks in Lamu, Kenya.
- In tennis, the Wimbledon Championships conclude with Novak Djokovic winning the men's singles and Petra Kvitová winning the women's singles.
- Ukrainian armed forces take control of Sloviansk and Kramatorsk.
A cross section of a post-clitellum segment of an annelid (ringed worm); almost all segments of an annelid contain the same set of organs and parts, a pattern called metamerism. Annelids have no lungs, but rather exchange carbon dioxide and oxygen directly through the moist skin when blood reaches the extremely fine capillaries of the body walls; a dry worm cannot breathe and will die of suffocation. The worm's red blood, which does not consist of platelets or red cells but mostly of a liquid containing suspended hemoglobin, makes a circuit up and down the animal in its closed circulatory systems.Diagram: K.D. Schroeder
My statistics (edit #1,000)
Live statistics from the ToolServer by quentinv57 (counters by Wiki sites) and by tparis (counters by namespaces on English Wikipedia)
|First edit||December 19, 2006
(6:08 p.m. CST)
|Unique pages edited||812|
|Edits by namespace
(Ties are broken in favour of the most recently-edited namespace.)
Milestone edit: 139th support on WP:Requests for adminship/VernoWhitney (November 10, 2010)
- From X!'s tool; tabulating the statistics below, this is actually nine edits short of the milestone. The number is based on the "Live edits" displayed on the page.
|$1: Subpages · User rights · Edit count · Edit summary search · Articles created · Global contributions / log · SUL / accounts|