Until recently, I owned and operated my own entertainment company, Brainstorm Trivia. If you're not familiar with the concept, Team Trivia is a game hosted by restaurants and bars in which a host asks questions and players turn in their answers on slips of paper, with the winners receiving gift certificates. There are probably between one and two hundred games per week in the metropolitan Atlanta area. After writing questions for two and a half years' worth of games, I have become a veritable font of useless information.
I am a graduate of Oglethorpe University, and have taken on my alma mater's Wikipedia page as my first project.
- Add information at  to Augusta National Golf Club article
- Reformat Augusta National Golf Club references using standard templates
- Putting green is currently a redirect
- Add information at  to Gatlinburg
- RoboRally could use information about the expansion sets' rules.
- Brass ring is missing, and carousel has hardly anything.
- Terry Brooks has very little information.
- There's room for tons of information about Diablo, including the three Prime Evils
- Revert incorrect information at John Thomas Lupton
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs has really good county snapshots
- Amicalola Falls only has information about the state park
- Anna Ruby Falls is completely missing
- Fordlândia is a stub, and Belterra is completely missing
- Companies in the Dow Jones Industrial Average would make a great list 
- The Cup Of Life is missing
- East Lake Golf Club is missing