||This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work in progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited four months ago .
|Type of site||E-commerce|
Logobee.com is an online design company that provides custom graphic design services such as logo design, stationery design, flyer design and web design. Clients can order and monitor the design process via the online management system, and receive the final output in digital format through the internet.
LogoBee was established in 2000 by graphic designers Pavel Rokhmanko and Natalia Stoenko. Initially a custom logo design company only, it expanded its field of services to include web design and brochure/flyer design within the following years. In 2006, LogoBee received two awards for logo design quality: a Summit Creative Award and an American Design Award (both 2nd place, corporate identity category). From 2010 to 2013, Logobee maintained a partnership with Printingforless.com to provide printing services for customers.
From 2005 to 2009, Logobee ran annual "Logo Design Makeovers" for nonprofit organizations: contests wherein such organizations could submit their applications for a chance to win a logo design package. The most notable success of the initiative was the makeover conducted in 2007 for the International Primate Charity (IPPL), and Online Etymology Dictionary in 2004. In 2010 with the relevance to Deepwater Horizon Spill disaster LogoBee held "Free makeover for environmental company".
- LogoBee received Summit Creative Award
- Logobee ran annual "Logo Design Makeovers" for nonprofit organizations
- Logo Design Makeover for IPPL
- LogoBee held "Free makeover for environmental company"
- Free of Charge Logo Makeover for Earth-friendly Firm
- Logo Design Makeover Giveaway
- LogoBee’s Charity Makeover Ends
- LogoBee Released Large Number of New Logo Design Templates for Free
- New Logo, from LogoBee, Graces Cover of "IPPL News"
- LogoBee’s Charity Makeover Ends This Year With Good News for Non-Profits
- Logobee submits free templates to Adobe