From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hopefully I will write more in the near future, but for now, these facts will have to do:
- I don't smoke (I only smoked three cigarettes one day when I was 13 or 14).
- I don't drink (I never really liked alcohol, and watching drunk people made me quit permanently before I was 21).
- I've never done drugs, mushrooms, etc.
- I don't have any tattoos.
- I've never had piercings.
- I've never had intimate relations with someone that I did not intend to marry (sorry for hurting some women's feelings).
- I believe that hard work, personal responsibility and self-reliance are key values that are declining in America.
- I am anti-abortion, with very few exceptions.
- I am anti-illegal immigration, with no exceptions.
- I believe that all who seek God will find Him.
- I believe that evil is not inherent to the human condition.
- I have studied demonology for two decades, including lots of field work.
Thanks for your time...