From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hopefully I will write more in the near future, but for now, these facts will have to do:
- I don't smoke (I only smoked three cigarettes one day when I was 13 or 14).
- I don't drink (I never really liked alcohol, and watching drunk people made me quit permanently before I was 21).
- I've never done drugs, mushrooms, etc.
- I don't have any tattoos.
- I've never had piercings.
- I've never had intimate relations with someone that I did not intend to marry (sorry for hurting some women's feelings).
- I believe that hard work, personal responsibility and self-reliance are key values that are declining in America.
- I am anti-abortion, with very few exceptions.
- I am anti-illegal immigration, with no exceptions.
- I believe that all who seek God will find Him.
- I believe that evil is not inherent to the human condition. Instead, in my opinion, the concept of total depravity is an abomination, entirely in conflict with the law and the prophets.
Thanks for your time...