From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is my page. I am Doradus. I also used to be User:P3d0. I am male (in case you're wondering what pronoun you should use for me).
|Search user languages|
- Space Shuttle Solid Rocket Booster - Clean up a bit and nominate for featured status. Probably needs more history and perspective on other similar technologies.
- Astrodynamics - I really should try to find the time this article needs.
- Napier's bones - copyedit from Spanish translation
- Gravity drag - needs a coherent example, and some equations
- Giant impact theory - wow. Can this become a featured article?
- Spaghettification - copyedit
- CPU cache - talk about working sets
- Count of my edits
- Wikipedia:Guide_to_writing_better_articles#Principle_of_least_astonishment - a link I can use to defend simplifying links. Edit summary can looks like this:
- Simplified some links as per the [[Wikipedia:Guide_to_writing_better_articles#Principle_of_least_astonishment|Principle of Least Astonishment]]
- Template:Fair use reduced can be used if the resolution is too high to qualify as fair use.
- Math markup documentation
Licencing of my contributions
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed with any Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license draft version 1.0 and version 2.0 and the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike license version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
|Active Wiki Fixup Projects|
|Leading the charge in the War on Error!
Must be active, systematic, have lists, & need help.
Main · Inactive · Mini