Hello (or as in Persian: Dorood bar shoma!)
I am Dr. Persi. I originally picked this name thinking it would be appropriate but rethinking on my choice it makes me sound like a legit douche with the "Dr." title however it is not far from truth:
I am an Iranian-American, proud of my Iranian heritage and my American heritage. I am a hard working man, and at the same time a romantic of types. I have studied in US and am a physician (M.D.).
My favourite activities include Persian poetry, spending time with my family, and most importantly studying and advancing my knowledge. I have no fear and no body fears me. I am a simple man. No grand gestures, and no claims. I am simply another student of the world. I love cultures, and history. I love sciences and I love to cooperate with like minded individuals.
My likes include: Sports History Medicine Iranian/Persian topics as you can judge by my few articles
My dislikes: Edit warring, People who advocate for a cause, Censorship, Foul language, And above all, wasting time online which ironically is what I do in the very short time I get.
I AM YOUR MAN IF:
1) You want to debate something logically, 2) Cooperate on something, 3) You want to partake in Scientific and verbal debates.
Other cultures I find fascinating (aside from my own of course):
German language and culture
French language and culture
Greek language and culture
My favourite cars:
My favourite type of girl:
Suzanne Snyder (from the movie Weird Science -- Yep the 80s left their mark !)
- Imerslund-Gräsbeck syndrome
- Charles Chipiez
- Ovis longipes palaeoaegyptiacus
- Achaemenid architecture
- Tomb of Ferdowsi
- Society for the National Heritage of Iran
- Cyril Elgood
- Phanes of Halicarnassus
- Adolf Fonahn
- Olga Imerslund
- Armas Ralph Gustaf Gräsbeck
- Ductal cells
- Postpericardiotomy syndrome
- Cubilin & Amnionless (CUBN)
- Retinal vasculitis
- Fuchs heterochromic iridocyclitis
- Amsler sign
- Busacca nodules
- Cunningham Shoulder Reduction
- Wade test
- Mauriceau-Smellie-Veit maneuver
- Rumack-Matthews nomogram
- Radiographic findings in eFAST
- Pages created in non-English wikipedia(s).
|The Working Man's Barnstar|
|For your efforts on improving the Persian Gulf page, adding extremely useful information on its ecological systems, and general clean up of article, thank you! GoetheFromm (talk) 22:08, 25 December 2010 (UTC)|