Who is Me?
Hi there. My name is Eva bd. My real name is Georgia Evelyn Stants. I tried to retain a secret identity for a while, but eventually it came out. I'm a teacher outside of Wikipedia, and I've been here since 2006-02-09, though I edited pages for a couple months prior to that before registering as a user, and used Wikipedia for a couple months prior to that. Welcome to my disappointing Userpage. Mostly, it is simply a way for me to keep all of my projects in order. You can see them below. I am not perfect, so if I've made a mistake and you'd like to let me know, you can click on my talk page: Eva bd. You can also do so if you just want to say hello. To learn more about me, look here. You can also take a look at what wonderful things I'm working on in my SANDBOXES (1|2|3|4) and see my picture contributions from the Wikimedia Commons at this page! Enjoy!
Places to Which I've Been
To Do List
The following are things that I am either working on or hope to get to soon. This list is certainly not complete
Heraldry and Vexillology ToDoList
- Article assessment
- Check Category:Unassessed cricket articles for class and Category:Unknown-importance cricket articles for importance: see Assessment Department for details
- Update fair and unfair play, fast bowling, first-class cricket, googly, innings, leg break, limited overs cricket, not out, Pakistan Cricket Board, spin bowling, underarm bowling, wicket, and other fundamental articles classified by the WikiProject as high-importance so that they meet WP:Verifiability policy standards
- There is a toolserver based WikiProject Cricket cleanup list that automatically updates weekly to show all articles covered by this project which are marked with cleanup tags. (also available in one big list and in CSV format)
- Add infoboxes to the player articles found at Wikipedia:WikiProject Cricket/requested infoboxes
- Cricket people
- Create articles about 19th century players who are listed in Wikipedia:WikiProject Cricket/19th century players
- Create articles about first-class players from the redlinks in Bobo's lists (List: 1, 2, 3)
- Check the listing of key bios at Wikipedia:WikiProject Cricket/Key biographies and improve these to at least B-class.
- Create batting/bowling graphs for cricketers who have excelled in international cricket.
- Cricket teams & countries
- Domestic cricket coverage is needed for Bangladesh, Canada, Kenya, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe;
- Create articles from redlinks and improve existing articles in List of current first-class cricket teams; National cricket teams; Under-19 national cricket teams
- Create articles about cricket in these missing countries
- Create or expand articles on international tours from items in Wikipedia:WikiProject Cricket/summary of international tour articles
- Add pictures (and remove template from address requests) in these Category:Wikipedia requested photographs of cricket people
- On this day in cricket
- Expand ICC International umpire panel; ICC Elite referee panel; ICC Associates and Affiliates umpire panel
- Expand Women's cricket, Women's Test cricket and articles about women's cricket generally especially biographies and tours
- A number of lists need to be updated, can be found in Template:International cricketers and Template:National cricket captains
- Regularly updating cricketers' career stats.
Other Things ToDo
Take the Rorschach inkblot test:
Things I've Done
The following are things that I've done and been working on. Generally speaking, I'm pretty proud of them.
The following are Featured Articles that I've contributed a great deal to, in order of my involvement:
I've also uploaded two Featured Pictures with the help of other users. They can be seen here:
The following are Good Articles that I've contributed a great deal to, in no particular order:
As I've updated and written more articles for Wikipedia, some of them have been added to the Main Page in the "Did You Know" template.
|} Toolbox used from User:FireFox
|Picture of the day|
A poster advertising an 1896 play, starring Sarah Bernhardt, based on Alexandre Dumas's 1848 novel The Lady of the Camellias. Bernhardt starred in Paris, London, and several Broadway revivals of the story, as well as a 1911 film directed by André Calmettes and Henri Pouctal. The title role of the tragic courtesan Marguerite Gautier became coveted amongst actresses, and Bernhardt coached Ida Rubinstein in it before her death.
This poster was designed by the Czech Art Nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha. Mucha had signed a six-year contract with Bernhardt in 1895, following the success of his poster for Victorien Sardou's Gismonda, in which Bernhardt starred. Mucha used pale pastel colors and frequently featured beautiful young women in flowing, vaguely Neoclassical robes in his posters; these women were often surrounded by lush flowers which sometimes formed halos behind their heads.
- New Pages
- Recent Changes
- Heraldry Stubs
- My Edit Count
- My 1st Mainspace Edit
- My 500th Mainspace Edit
- My 1000th Mainspace Edit
- My 1500th Mainspace Edit
- My 2000th Mainspace Edit
- My 2500th Mainspace Edit
- My 3000th Mainspace Edit
- My 3500th Mainspace Edit
I've been given three wiki awards in my life, in addition to service awards. I'm still holding out for a Cricket barnstar, but that will have to wait:
The Tireless Contributor Barnstar
For your fine and systematic work on biographies of officers of arms and other heraldists. Chelseaboy 16:48, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
|The Good Article Medal of Merit|
|For significant contributions to five WP:GA articles (two of which have gone on to become WP:FA) as of today's date. Good on you! Ling.Nut 12:23, 13 June 2007 (UTC)|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Released into public domain|
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.|