From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I love Wikipedia.
I really like the idea of designing better minds, without all the evolutionary baggage we're saddled with. To that end I'm interested in computational modeling of psychological development.
- Plasma membrane monoamine transporter (PMAT) - a recently discovered neurotransmitter transporter
- oxysterol - because apparently there's more of it in powdered milk
- Clojure - a new dialect of Lisp
- Thomas Wilbrandt - a great composer / reinterpreter of classical music.
- Harry Guntrip - an interesting object-relations psychologist.
- Boo Trundle - an underrated musician