Hello, and welcome
- I respond to Floquenbeam, Floq, Flo, FB, any other nickname you can think of (as long as it's not rude), or even "hey you", as long as I know from context you're talking to me.
- I don't go around correcting people when they guess wrong (hardly their fault), but I'm a "he".
- I'm easy to get along with (at least in real life), so please give me any constructive criticism you want; I'm aware that I'm imperfect, and usually quite willing to admit it and apologize when I screw up.
- I try my best to turn the other cheek, but I'm evidently not so great getting unconstructive criticism, particularly when my good faith is questioned, or if I think I'm being patronized.
- I instinctively side with the underdog, so I tend to react poorly when I see other people (particularly newbies) bullied or patronized. I'm not convinced that's a defect, but I'm trying to make more of an effort in not going immediately into attack mode.
- I'm an admin here. If you think I suck and shouldn't be, go here: User:Floquenbeam/Recall.
- Sock declaration: User:Floquensock, User:Floquenstein's monster, and User:Floquenphone are me.
- FWIW, I used to have another account before Floquenbeam, but abandoned it; so I've been here longer than it looks.
- I was on the Arbitration Committee from 1 January 2014 until 29 July 2014, but couldn't hack it.
My first (and only!) self-created userbox, inspired by a conversation with an incredulous 25 year old coworker today
My wiki birthday. I am somewhat older than this in real life.
Happy me day!
shamelessly stolen from Pedro
So no, I'm not working for Santorum's election campaign, in spite of occasional moronic claims to the contrary
Finally got around to this: see User:Floquenbeam/Recall
Tools: SUL tool
This is the year
2014: Seattle Mariners win it all. You heard it here first. --Floquenbeam (talk) 02:31, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
2014/15: Denver Broncos win it all. You heard it here first. --Floquenbeam (talk) 15:44, 29 April 2014 (UTC)