Hello, I'm Franky. I love Wikipedia and the only reason I've registered here is to take the encyclopedia's article(s) towards featured status; however, due to lacking of professional skills in English language, it's really very difficult for me to do so.
My interests (in Wikipedia)
I like to work on Indian-related articles for example I like to work on Bollywood, although I'm not fan of it neither I have watched films of it. I like India and Indians and its results are List of awards and nominations received by Vidya Balan and National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor which I have contributed on. Further I'm interested in pop music and the articles relatively. Although presently I'm only working on the lists to make them featured contents, when I find a professional skills in my language, I'll start my works on articles to make them good and then featured articles.
- List of awards and nominations received by Vidya Balan
- National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor
- Aiming to expand
Although I've listed some of the singers of new generation except Michael Jackson (who had been of past generation), I also prefer the oldies. The old artists like The Beatles, Prince, David Bowie, Elvis Presley, Garth Brooks, Madonna, Tom Petty and many others have been my favorite so far.
- Lady Gaga: Controversial music videos, weird outfits, crazy looks though, she is one of the most noticed music artist so far. The Mother Monster songs that I love a lot are "Poker Face", "Just Dance", "LoveGame", "Paparazzi", "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)", "Telephone", "Bad Romance", "Alejandro", "Dance in the Dark", "Speechless", "Born This Way", "The Edge Of Glory", "Judas", "Do What U Want", "Gypsy", "Applause", "G.U.Y.", "Venus", and "Mary Jane Holland".
- Shakira: The best music artist of Colombia. Although it's difficult to choose over her endless discography, my personal favorites are Laundry Service, Sale el Sol, She Wolf and her tenth self-titled studio album. Her world cup song "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" can never ever be forgotten.
- Michael Jackson: One of the most influential recording artist ever. My favorites are Thriller, Dangerous, HIStory, and many others.
- Katy Perry: Considered to be one of the most underrated and best-selling music artist, the California Gurl has inspired me throughout her works in "I Kissed a Girl", "Hot n Cold", "California Gurls", "Firework", "Teenage Dream", "E.T", "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", "The One That Got Away", "Part of Me", "Roar", "Dark Horse", "Walking on Air", "Birthday" and "Unconditionally".
- Eminem: The hip-hop musician who has established himself one of the most loved rapper, I've loved his performance in The Slim Shady LP, although not only limited to The Slim Shady LP. Other favorites are Encore, Relapse, Recovery, and several others.
- A. R. Rahman: One of Indians who can never be underestimated. The Academy Award winning composer has impressed me by his compositions in Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours.
- Rihanna: The Barbadian overrated recording artist is one of the most popular artist of the world. I love her hits like "Only Girl (in the World)", "Diamonds", "We Found Love", and "Right Now" and her collaboration songs "Love the Way You Lie", "The Monster", and "Can't Remember to Forget You".
- One Direction: The success of band of 5 young guys (Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Niall Horan) is like flying rocket. My favorites among their songs are "What Makes You Beautiful", "Story of My Life", "Best Song Ever", and many others.
- Avicii: I love the singles "Wake Me Up", "You Make Me", and "Hey Brother" from his album True.
- Jennifer Lopez: Regarded to be one of the most influential Hispanic performer, Lopez has made me danced in her songs "Dance Again", "On the Floor", "Live It Up" and I'm sure not only me but these can bring all listeners easily from couch to dance floor. Other favorites include "Papi", "I'm Into You", "Goin' In" and "Love Don't Cost a Thing".
- Pitbull: My favorites among "Mr. Worldwide's" songs are "Rain Over Me", "International Love", "Everybody Fucks", "Give Me Everything", "Feel This Moment", "Timber".
- Demi Lovato: Favorites are "Heart Attack", "Give Your Heart a Break" and "Neon Lights".
- Selena Gomez: Not my favorite artist but the loved songs are "Slow Down" and "Come & Get It".
- Miley Cyrus: Although not my favorite artist (especially after her makeover in 2013), favorites include "Party in the U.S.A.", "We Can't Stop", "Wrecking Ball" (not the video) and "23".
- Bruno Mars: With the release of two albums, Doo-Wops & Hooligans and Unorthodox Jukebox, Mars has established himself as one of the most well known pop stars and has also stolen my heart.
- Adele: A truly amazing artist. I've no words to describe. All of her performances have remained and are my favorite.