From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from User:Fred chessplayer)
- I used to be known as user:Fred Chess .
Hello from Skåne in southern Sweden.
- If you are from Sweden, you might be interested in checking out Sweden Wikipedians' notice board (SWNB), a guide for Swedish editors. I also want to draw your attention to one of its sub-pages: Wikipedia:Swedish Wikipedians' notice board/Terminology, on how to translate Swedish terms to English.
- There is now also a Wikipedia:WikiProject Sweden that might give you some ideas if you want to write about Swedish topics.
- If you are not 100% sure that your edit will improve Wikipedia, don't press "Save" -- found on some page around here
- Wikipedia:Non-US copyrights
- Wikipedia:Dealing with vandalism
- Wikipedia:Template messages/Cleanup
- Wikipedia:Template messages/Maintenance
|Dual licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution License version 2.0|
|I agree to dual-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution license version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at