From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Age:||32 years, 63 days|
|Married:||5 years, 56 days|
|Time on WP:||9 years, 220 days|
|First edit:||March 26, 2005|
|1,000th edit:||November 2, 2008|
|10,000th edit:||January 14, 2011|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- No, my real name is not Freddie.
- If you're wondering why I edited something in your userspace, it's because I watch a number of roads-related categories (listed below) that track template errors. I try to empty out the categories, because, if these categories are empty, it means that every instance of those templates are working as they should.
- Pages in my userspace
- Talk pages in my userspace
- 1,687 stubs; net gain of 61 stubs since the year began.
- U.S. Roads project articles needing reassessment
- Unassessed U.S. road transport articles
- Unknown-importance U.S. road transport articles (1)
- U.S. road articles needing attention (356)
- Draft-Class articles (25)
- U.S. Roads project articles needing shields (1)
- Infobox road transclusions without route marker (1)
- Jct template transclusions with missing shields
- Jct template errors (105)
- Junction lists
- U.S. Roads project articles needing a junction list (1,341)
- U.S. Roads project articles without needs-jctint
- U.S. Roads project articles with a hardcoded junction list (329)
- Routes needing mileposts (589)
- Jctint template using non-numeric parameter values
- Jctint template listing independent cities
- Infobox road
Places I've been
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel across the country from coast to coast without seeing anything."—Charles Kuralt