Hi. I am a self proclaimed recent changes "patroller". Trolls fear me.
It is currently
where I live.
Please understand I will not be responding in the middle of the night :)
Also my stress level is currently
Please take that into account before contacting me. Just note it takes a lot to get me stressed out.
I started this account on wikipedia on October 22, 2012. I removed a vandalism edit on March 14, 2013 to page Faggoting (metalworking) which was my first start to removing vandalism. I am still currently in highschool and live in New England area. My username is kind of silly but it comes from when I was learning about video compositing and editing (Yes I know it is dumb). fyc was the name of a group my friends made in video games. It is probably easy to guess what it stands for (again... very dumb). I took "after" from "Adobe After Effects" and "pro" from "Final Cut Pro by Apple." I mashed the words together to get fycafterpro which I think seems ok even though some people pronounce it fy-cafter-pro when it should be pronounce f-y-c-after-pro but I digress.
I decided to start editing wikipedia after people at my school started vandalizing pages. I would go in under my pseudonym and remove them (hehe) because I cared about what other people saw on the other end. I have always tried to think about other people when it comes to content. I do not want to see false facts, false statements, or vandalism on pages. It just gives wikipedia more shame for not being "reliable" when I think it is reliable.
To be honest I am the least creative person you will ever meet but I make up in that aspect through my diligence, determination, and precision. Give me a plan, template, or design path and I can create anything you want. Ask me to create a template or storyboard and I get stuck.
I currently have over a thousand edits and plan to contribute to Wikipedia for as long as the site is alive. I may not add much new information to articles but like I said I make up for it through removing hundreds of edits of vandalism.
I am interested in computer science and particularly computer graphics. I know java, python, and a little of c++ and by knowing I mean I can read it and understand what is going on, maybe not able to write a perfect program though. Computer graphics is still hard to learn considering it uses Calculus 3 when I am only learning calculus 1 but I enjoy creating images from text.
I love to play video games for fun and enjoy the people I meet and the friends I make just from playing them.
You may also see me under the pseudonym bobd432. However I will never edit under this name and I will also never create an account on wikipedia under this name.
Please do not edit this page. Instead contact me here
Also if you are wondering why I removed an edit of yours please take a look at the sidebar for Wikipedia guidelines.
If you wish to contact me by text message or phone I can be reached at 774-238-7694
- I may or may not answer your call/text
- If you leave me a voicemail I will try to respond by text
- I may or may not call or text you back
- The number is located inside the US
- Text messages are always preferred
- Because of Google voice I cannot receive calls and messages from outside US and Canada
- This is a Google voice number. Not my actual phone number
- Abuse of this service will result in your phone number being blocked from calling or texting me
- Use this as a way to talk about issues with me or a way to have some friendly conversations about things on Wikipedia. Do not however use this to discuss things that must happen on Wikipedia. For example
- do not use number to contest your article nominated for speedy deletion. Instead use form on Wikipedia
- I can change this phone number at any time so signing me up for ads will: 1. Get filtered out by Google spam or 2. Or result in me simply changing my phone number and updating this page
- If you do not believe that is my phone number look at photo I took here. You still have to trust that it is me on the other end which I can assure you it is
Awards and Barnstars
A barnstar for you!
||The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar
|For all your anti-vandalism work. Skr15081997 (talk) 15:49, 18 March 2014 (UTC)