I was also user GRBerry on Commons, Wikispecies, Meta, and (although I speak no German) de.Wikipedia. Messages intended for me on any of those projects might be left here, in which case I ask the poster to indicate which project they are talking about. However, I am not now active on any project. GRBerry diffmeta diff I also signed up for single user login.
- Archive 1: April 20 to June 26, 2006
- Archive 2: June 27 to September 10, 2006
- Archive 3: September 11 to December 30, 2006
At this point I became an admin. Subsequent archives are by bot in the order conversations became stale rather than the order they were created.
- Archive 4: December 31, 2006 to January 27, 2007
- Archive 5: January 31, 2007 to May 31, 2007
- Archive 6: June 1, 2007 to September 1, 2007
- Archive 7: September 2, 2007 to October 29, 2007
- Archive 8: October 30, 2007 to December 31, 2007
- Archive 9: January 1, 2008 to March 31, 2008
- Archive 10: April 1, 2008 to August 31, 2008
- Archive 11: September 1, 2008 to ongoing
In Q4 2008 voluntarily resigned as an admin. I do not currently have access to the administrative tools and also am not actively editing nor do I intend to be actively editing again.
- New sections belong at the bottom, not here.
Love history & culture? Get involved in WikiProject World Digital Library!
|World Digital Library Wikipedia Partnership - We need you!|
|Hi GRBerry! I'm the Wikipedian In Residence at the World Digital Library, a project of the Library of Congress and UNESCO. I'm recruiting Wikipedians who are passionate about history & culture to participate in improving Wikipedia using the WDL's vast free online resources. Participants can earn our awesome WDL barnstar and help to disseminate free knowledge from over 100 libraries in 7 different languages. Multilingual editing encouraged!!! But being multilingual is not a necessity to make this project a success. Please sign up to participate here. Thanks for editing Wikipedia and I look forward to working with you! EdwardsBot (talk) 19:36, 24 May 2013 (UTC)|