|Search user languages|
Besides minor edits, my early work was in Category:Role-playing games.
- Worlds of Wonder (and stubbed Worlds of Wonder (toy company) to avoid confusion)
- Justice, Inc. (role-playing game)
- Boot Hill (role-playing game)
- Thanks to User:CatherineMunro for showing me about ISBNs, which made the above articles much better.
- Superworld (expanded from stub)
- Template:D&D-stub and Category:Dungeons & Dragons stubs (I called it Category:D&D stubs), to separate from Category: Role-playing game stubs which was overflowing
- Category:Basic Role-Playing System
- Ringworld (RPG) (expanded from stub)
- James Bond 007 (role-playing game)
Made big merges of:
- Hero System/HERO System
- Gamemaster/Game Masters
- Generic role-playing game system from Generic Systems and Multi-genre role-playing game
- Down With the King (game) - baroque age political card and counter game
- Hitler's War (game) - very large scale hex wargame
I also wrote or stubbed the following, just as part of the Wikipedia:Articles requested for more than two years work (I know nothing about them otherwise):
- Catherine McCord model and TV host
- Carolyn Lilipaly Dutch news anchor
- Lane McCotter controversial prison administrator
- Karl Josef Weinmair 1930s German artist
- Kathy Lloyd UK model and TV host
- Beverly Turner UK sports host - redirect, expand stub a bit
- Minjung art 1980s South Korean protest art movement
- Gugum Gumbira Indonesian musician
- Ezquioga/Ezkioga Basque Spanish town that saw visions of Mary in the 1930s
- El Hajj Muhammad El Anka Algerian musician
- Hugo Hans Ritter von Seeliger German astronomer
- Josiah Edward Spurr 1900s American geologist and explorer
- Grant Wallace WWI era American journalist, screenwriter, artist, and occultist
- Thomas Logie MacDonald (stub) mayor of Carlisle and lunar crater eponym
And as part of Wikipedia:WikiProject Countering systemic bias:
Did you know...
- Toni Frissell American photographer
- Elizabeth Catlett African-American sculptor and printmaker
- Lois Marie Gibbs American environmental activist: just redirected to existing entry.
- Muhammad Awzal Moroccan Berber poet
- Marcelle Karp 3rd wave feminist writer & editor
- The Feminists short-lived New York City feminist group, stub
- Shoshong historical town in eastern Botswana.
- Ganapatya Hindu sect following Ganesh
- Mary Marvin Breckinridge Patterson American photojournalist and philanthropist
- Esther Bubley American photographer
- Engaruka Tanzanian ruins
- Tsetserleg Mongolian city - stub
- Tursunzade Tajikistan city
- Sheila Fugard (actually only linked to and improved the existing Sheila Meiring Fugard ... but I did write Lisa Fugard)
- Uganda National Rescue Front armed rebel groups
- Yoruba literature
- Philip A. Payton, Jr. - the "Father of Harlem", rented properties to African-Americans.
- Casca Rufio Longinius - fictional character. Expanded, formatted, saved from deletion.
- Lavastorm - Internet boom company.
- Circle of Chalk - Yuan Dynasty Chinese play. From a FAC review.
- Barnaby Conrad III - Author, artist. From a BLPN request from the subject about being confused with his father, also an author.
- Jenni Barber - actress.
- Braco (gazer) - Croatian alternative medicine practitioner who treats people with his gaze.
From an Articles for deletion discussion where I was challenged to create some articles to prove it could be done.
- 7 Wonders Museum
- Akron Fossils & Science Center
- Big Valley Creation Science Museum
- Creation Evidence Museum
- Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum
- Category: Creationist museums
From another Articles for deletion discussion where the claim was made that winners of this award aren't notable. So far - well, as I look into it, some were, and some weren't. These are some that were. Also expanded article on the society and award.