From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It's not the things you don't know
- what gets you into trouble.
- It's the things you do know
- that just ain't so.
- ― Will Rogers
Unfortunately, there are still far too many of the latter which can be picked up from Wikipedia. All we can do is try to whittle away at them.
- There are 10 kinds of people in the world—those who know binary and those who don't.
- The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain expressions, even certain gestures, off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship. ― George Bush
- If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he next comes to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination. ― Thomas De Quincey