Hi, I'm General Wesc and you're not. Neener neener!
I was on E1 and E2 for about two years before coming to Wikipedia, and I was in the first group of civilian editors. Wikipedia, however, is more of how I think E2 should be: a reference. I've ported some of my writeups here, but most of my stuff there sucked.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: http://wescnet.cjb.net/
- AIM: genwesc
- ICQ: 704690
- MSN IM: email@example.com
- YIM: genwesc
- Jabber: LKBM@myjabber.net
- Luca Kaceem Butler Masters
- 2309 Nueces St.
- Austin, Tx 78705
List of converts
- Tem42 (My older brother; He wants me to copy his E2 writeups here because he's too lazy)
- Uyanga (A sparkling gem on my Wikirecord)
- Miciah (My younger brother)
- Eurleif (Smartest kid in the world)
Far too little.
I'm particularly interested in Middle-earth and Star Trek content (useful stuff) and so have created a List of Middle-earth articles to help me, though it's since become somewhat obsolete with all the nice lists and categories that have arisen.
I'd probably be willing to release most everything I've done into the public domain (feel free to ask), but for now, I'll just say this--at the RamBot's request:
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|