From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- I was born in 1985.
- I first got Internet access in 1997.
- I first stumbled across Wikipedia in mid-2003
- I started editing Wikipedia in early 2004, under various IP's of the form 66.32.xxx.xxx or 66.245.xxx.xxx
- During 2004, I learned a lot about Wikipedia, including the names of various registered Wikipedians and just about everything that anyone (as opposed to just registered Wikipedians) has the right to do.
- On January 1, 2005, I started using a Wikipedia user name rather than an IP address so I could have 3 new things:
- Move pages
- Have all my post-January 2005 contributions be under one section
- Have a watchlist
- On June 29, 2005, I (according to current plans; it is possible that I might return under a different user name) decided to be gone from Wikipedia after half a year of editing it with a user name and 2 years of knowing about it. I still might be able to notice Wikipedia articles by visiting them on the Internet, either at Wikipedia or one of its read-only mirror sites. (Note: If I return with a new user name, I will announce that I'm the same user on my new user page, making User:Georgia guy re-direct.) See the Goodbye message below for details.
- From July 5, 2005 to July 10 2005, I decided to come back just to write a message regarding views of dis-ambiguation pages.
Letter number combinations
Any comments?? Any registered Wikipedian (including Jimbo Wales) feel free to leave me messages on my User Talk page; feel free to ask any appropriate questions. Please try to make only good comments.