I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
It's my delight to share with you my discovery of a new type of 4x4 magic squares in which the numbers in the first row are concatenated to form digits of an identifiable number. If the four numbers in the first row don't add up to 34, we cannot construct a 'normal' magic square. If you see an error, please let me know.
(Temperley, Fisher, and Kasteleyn 1961)
Veritas vos liberabit
It's my delight to share with you the following lists of Nobel laureates and their political concerns. If you see an error, please let me know.
|List of Nobel laureates who endorse Barack Obama||76||9||85|
|List of Nobel laureates who support health care reform in the United States||1||5||6|
Note: In the 57th quadrennial presidential election, the total (C+M+P only) is 68.
Lists of mathematicians
- List of mathematicians who received MacArthur Fellowship
- List of mathematicians who left in the 21st century
- List of mathematicians who left before the age of 40
- List of mathematicians who left after the age of 80
- List of mathematicians who are eponyms for three or more things
- List of mathematicians who work in number theory in the 21st century
- List of mathematicians who studied medicine
- User:Giftlite/List of mathematicians who wrote more than one doctoral thesis
- User:Giftlite/List of mathematicians who wrote in more than two languages
- User:Giftlite/List of mathematicians who lived in more than two countries
- User:Giftlite/List of mathematicians who did not write a doctoral thesis
- User:Giftlite/List of mathematicians who disappeared mysteriously
- [https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/472355-an-open-letter-to-the-american-people.html An Open Letter to the American People]