I'm an American engineer working for a major hard disk drive company.
My possible areas of contribution to Wikipedia are technical, specifically HDD- or computer-related, as well as linguistic, as I speak/read/write Japanese to some extent (I'm a modest individual). I lived and worked in Japan for 2.5 years in an engineering capacity.
- Wiki markup is weird.
- To leave me a message, please use the talk page.
So I don't forget. I have a rotten memory. Maybe that's why I'm in the HDD industry....
- Wikipedia markup cheat sheet links to Help:Editing | Wikipedia:How to edit a page
- Call for translators: Wikipedia:Contributing to articles outside your native language | Wikipedia:Translators available
English Wikipedia articles of interest:
- Hard disk
- Mass storage
- Disk read-and-write head
- IBM Rochester
- Early IBM disk storage
- Partition (computing)
- Comparison of Unicode encodings
- Binary to text encoding
- Discrete Fourier transform
- Nikola Tesla
- Dennis Ritchie
Japanese Wikipedia articles of interest: