I tend to make a lot of embarrassing gaffs in edit summaries. I don't know why that is, my article edits are usually a bit better. For what it's worth, I'm sorry!
|Simple English Wikipedia:||profile||watchlist||contribs|
|xTools edit counter|
Pages I have created:
- Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing: defunct multi-level marketing company.
- Monte del Sol Charter School: charter high school in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Union High School (Utah): public high school in Roosevelt, Utah.
- Benjamin Bowden: car and bicycle designer.
- Lakewood, Pennsylvania: Very small place.
- NAFC (disambiguation): One of 456,976 possible four-letter acronyms.
Bits and pieces
Does something in article namespace link to Target page name? If so, it's probably a new editor or vandal.