From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talk page · Contributions · Edit stats
Don't worry, Ma'am. I'm from the internet.
||This user has been a member of Wikipedia since February 2007.
Graymornings is a Wikipedia editor. He was involved in the McKinley assassination , and currently teaches hammerspace physics at the Ivy-league Wossamotta University.
Things I like:
- Kombucha, even though it tastes terrible
- Linux in all its forms, though I admit it's a cult
- Bagels with lox
- Simplicity in all its forms
- The prospect that somehow, someday, I will be notable enough to merit my own Wikipedia page. Some crave fame. I crave notability. It will probably be because of something stupid I do, but, hey, notability is notability.
Things I typically do in Wikipedia-space:
- Vandalism reverts (I admit it, I'm a Lupin junkie).
- New page patrol and CSD tagging.
- AfD. I work on AfD noms and discussions quite a bit. I still believe that Afd is what keeps this encyclopedia going - its the sole barrier between us and the (shudder) Mudkips.
Articles I've created:
- New geographical/architectural stubs
Articles I've improved, expanded, or rewritten:
- Smoking jacket, completely rewrote, modified an image from an existing Commons image to accompany it
- Harry Potter in translation, an article that deals with the various translations of the Harry Potter series and the challenges involved in translating such a work
- Sexually-induced sneezing, saved from deletion, took it from a one-line stub to a full-fledged article. Still needs quite a bit of work, but I'm doing what I can.
- Alexey Lyapunov, expanded/translated from Russian (originally a one-sentence stub).
A bit of philosophy: