BioTrust Nutrition is an Austin, Texas-based company with over 100 team members. BioTrust develops and distributes an all-natural line of nutritional supplements and health food products worldwide. In addition to its line of dietary supplements, BioTrust Nutrition publishes nutrition and health information through its newsletter.
BioTrust Nutrition was co-founded in 2012 by Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion. Bezoni is a certified nutritionist, author, and philanthropist. Bezoni graduated from the University of Central Iowa (Central College) with a degree in biology while fulfilling his pre-med requirements. He also attended Western Illinois University.
Bezoni began his career at EAS working for fitness legend Bill Phillips, the author of the #1 best-selling fitness book of all time, Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength. Bezoni has been a CEO in the industry since 2000, having founded and sold two nutrition companies. Bezoni has authored two best-selling body transformation books, including Belly Fat Free.
Bio Trust co-founder Joel Marion is a Certified Sports Nutritionist by the International Society of Sports Nutrition and a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer. In 2001, Marion won the EAS Body-for-Life challenge, a world-renowned body transformation contest.
Marion graduated magna cum laude from The College of New Jersey with dual degrees in exercise science and health education. Marion is a five-time best-selling author, with works including Cheat to Lose and Xtreme Fat Loss Diet.
In the United States, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements, and the law leaves it up to the manufacturers to be accurate and truthful. BioTrust Nutrition implements a 7-stage research and testing protocol before a product becomes approved and certified.
All BioTrust Nutrition supplements are produced in the United States at FDA-accredited laboratories. The labs used for manufacturing are certified in Good Manufacturing Practices and certified by the NSF International—the only organization that grants certifications for dietary supplements.
The NSF certification program has three main components:
- Verification that the contents of the supplement match what is printed on the label.
- Assurance that there are no ingredients present in the supplement that are not openly disclosed on the label.
- Assurance that there are no unacceptable levels of contaminants present in the supplement.
BioTrust Nutrition has teamed up with the following charities to help children and to supply nutritious food, clean water, and improved medical services to families in need, both domestically and abroad:
- Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- American Red Cross®
- Feeding America®
- The Comfort Crew™ for Military Kids
- Bezoni J. Belly Fat Free. Belly Fat Free LLC, 2009.
- International Society of Sports Nutrition, 
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, 
- Is It Really FDA Approved?, 
- NSF Consumer Information: The Importance of Dietary Supplements Clarification, 
- Central and South Texas Make-A-Wish Foundation, 
- Water.org, 
- American Red Cross, 
- Feeding America, 
- The Comfort Crew for Military Kids, 
BioTrust Nutrition, Official Website