- Now, let's start the page.HenryXVII (talk) 13:47, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- Here is a trial. Restaurant City.HenryXVII (talk) 02:58, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
- Another trial for signature.Henry ⅩⅦ of Bavaria (talk) 09:03, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
- New signature.Heinrich ⅩⅦ of Bayern (talk) 06:13, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- How about this signature?Heinrich ⅩⅦ von Bayern (talk) 06:14, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
Oh My God
Douglas Greenwald, Claude Alvin Villee, Jr. and Robert Carr-Hartley all fell. I have tried to reword them from the original sources I sought, but it all seems in vain. The three are still regarded as infringement of copyrights.
I wish it would never be challenged for copyright problems. Sincerely.
Oh My God II
Again. Maybe I have been too greedy.
However, at least to my surprise, Douglas was saved.
Why Do Some Chinese Characters Have No Articles in Chinese But Have Those in English?
See details in my Chinese talk page.
I wish there to be someone to create their Chinese articles.
Hey, HenryXVII. My apologies about the Pearl of Brittany article. I've been meaning to say this for a while...I came across a little harshly, and I apologize for the tone. I do stand by the comment, but I realize I could have been a lot gentler in saying it. Thanks for contacting me again. :) Timber72 (talk) 22:03, 14 December 2013 (UTC)