From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I used Random article for a while, and attempted to edit the articles. What did I discover?
- A lot of articles aren't very interesting.
- The most common technical flaw is missing references.
- There are certain articles which are very difficult to edit. Either they are about some insignificant topic about which the Internet knows practically nothing, or they are already complete. Some particularly difficult articles to edit:
- East Concord, New York
- Jiang Yonghua
- List of bridges documented by the Historic American Engineering Record in New Jersey
- Feings, Loir-et-Cher
- Neocorus (beetle)
- Toru Aoyanagi
- Sharj Sharin
- But the one that defeated me was the results page for a tennis tournament. It was either 2010 Movistar Open – Doubles or one of the numerous similar articles.