|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I try to always practice:
|“||Civility, Maturity, Responsibility||”|
|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
|Picture of the day|
An accordion player in a street in the historic centre of Quito, Ecuador. The instrument is played by compressing or expanding the bellows to generate a flow of air, while pressing buttons or keys to open valves (called pallets). This directs the air across strips of brass or steel (called reeds) that vibrate to produce sound inside the body. The performer normally plays the melody on the right-hand keyboard, and the accompaniment, consisting of bass and pre-set chord buttons, on the left-hand one.
|WikiProject Novels • (inc. novellas, novelettes & short stories)
Announcements and open tasks
→ Please help with tagging articles!
- Critique (Featured article): 33 achieved
- Novels WikiProject Peer reviews: • Sector General • Petals of Blood • Flowers for Algernon
- Improve: Oberon Old and New • The Age of Reason • Furies of Calderon • Wolf Brother • The Monk • The English Patient • Bones of the Moon
- Create: To the Vanishing Point • Spoilt City
- Recently a new worklist had been created and quietly arrived, the Cleanup listing which gives a fairly comprehensive hit list of "novels" related articles that have been tagged for something or other.
- Since then a new Article alerts listing has also been added of more topic and "urgent" items worthy of our attention.
|WikiProject Film announcements and open tasks [ ]|
|View full version with task force lists|