From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a failed proposal. Consensus for its implementation was not established within a reasonable period of time. If you want to revive discussion, please use the talk page or initiate a thread at the village pump.|
|This page in a nutshell: User categories should have practical value to the Wikipedia project by helping Wikipedians find other editors who may assist them with their work.|
This is proposed guideline for Wikipedian categories.
Except where noted elsewhere in these guidelines, the same guidelines for article categorization apply to user categories.
See the talk page for proposed text.
- Wikipedia:Categorization FAQ
- Wikipedia:Categorization/Categories and subcategories
- Wikipedia:Naming conventions (categories)
- Wikipedia:Categories for discussion
- Wikipedia:User categories for discussion
- Wikipedia:User categorisation
- Wikipedia:German userbox solution