I am British, from London. I speak english and a little french. I am over 40 and I have wide interests including all natural history, environment and other sciences. I use mainly Wikipedia as source material for my animations and quizzes on Newgrounds.com, where I use the same name: http://icedragon64.newgrounds.com/
- I am not very computer literate, so if you contact me, please don't use too much jargon.
- Although I usually tinker with articles where I notice little errors and I help rewrite things, I have started with creating articles:
- Doorstep Greens
- Hydrated Silica
- Best Word Book Ever
- Escape tower
- Atmospheric oxygenation event
- David Quayle
- Tied island
- The International Festival of Very Shorts
I tend to slap articles together to get them started hence I am a:
- But if you talk to me I will work with you to improve them.
Paradoxically, I can't resist improving spelling and punctuation as I read other people's work, I have hundreds of tiny adjustments to my name, so I am also a:
- I am a published writer, but I don't claim to be an expert at anything!
- I am a Trustee of a Millenium Green and a mid-ranking member of Newgounds.com