|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I've been registered as a Wikipedia user for several years, but I've only been doing any substantial editing in the since 2010. I live on the south side of Indianapolis, and my main interest right now is to create and improve articles about Indianapolis.
Articles I've created:
Redirects I've created:
Templates I've created:
- Template:Museums in Indianapolis
- Template:Monuments in Indianapolis
- Template:Parks in Indianapolis
Sample Indiana NRHP Citation:
- Storrow Kinsella Group (September 18, 2002). "NRHP Registration Form for Indianapolis Park and Boulevard System". Indiana State Historic Architectural and Archaeological Research Database. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
To Do List
- Pleasant Run (Indianapolis)
- Morse Reservoir
- Eagle Creek Reservoir
- Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library
- Prune See Also and other lists in LCMS article.
- Disambiguation article for Canal Walk
- Additional info for Monon Trail