From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
June 6th, 2006
- The movie The Omen 666 (see above) was released on June 6, 2006. It was promoted with black billboards saying only "6+6+06" and "The signs are all around you" or "You have been warned." 
- Several bands are released records on this date
- Decemberunderground, an AFI album was released on 6/6/06
- Satanic death metal band Deicide released their album The Stench of Redemption on 6/6/06.
- Slayer planned to release their new album on 6/6/06, but because of recording difficulties, they have changed the date and instead released a EP called Eternal Pyre that contains a new song entitled Cult.
- The National Day of Slayer (a play on the National Day of Prayer) is a day when Slayer fans are encouraged to play their songs at high volume.
- Polish Death Metal band Behemoth released their album "Demonica" on 06/06/06
- Dino Cazares's (ex. Fear Factory Guitarist) band Asesino, released a new album Cristo Satánico on 6/6/06
- Finnish band and Eurovision winners Lordi released Hard Rock Hallelujah in the United Kingdom on 6/6/06
- 6/6/06 in the news
- Ann Coulter released a book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism, on 6/6/06.
- The third and final book in the Before They Were Left Behind series was released on June 6, 2006.
- "The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking", a book by James Twyman, was released on 6/06/06 to offset the negative power given to this date 
- PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) called for anti-KFC protests on 6/6/06 which compare Colonel Sanders to Satan.
- Launch date for www.v-generations.com
- Launch date for www.devil360.com
- Baptist Crossroads Foundation has agreed to sponsor 400 new homes starting June, 6th 2006
- A "Earache Extreme Metal Racing" Demo, for an upcoming PSP title, was released on 6/06/06
- The day was also IPv6 Day in promotion of IPv6, an Internet standard set to replace IPv4
- MTV2 Europe (now MTV Two) broadcasted a 'Day of Rockoning', a play on the term Day of Reckoning.
- The movie Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic is released on DVD; also its soundtrack.
- Actor Paul Giamatti celebrates his 39th birthday.
- Guitarist and composer Steve Vai celebrates his 46th birthday (he was born on 6/6/60). Coincidentally, in the film Crossroads (1986 film), he played Jack Butler, Satan's personal guitar player.
- Article on George Reeves, the founder of Hell, MI (User:Inic/page2)