I started out editing as both an anonymous contributor as with another account, but have since decided to pretty much leave all those accounts behind (in good standing, of course) and continue editing using this one only.
A wee bit about me
I was born pretty much in the ordinary way and grew up (mostly). What education I didn't get in some damn fine schools I received via trial and error outside academia. Also:
- I am gainfully employed and pay taxes, and am therefore entitled to bitch about the Way Things Are™.
- I hate clowns. Seriously. the only good clown is a bullet-riddled one.
- When you have a fat friend, there are no seesaws, only catapults.
- I am actually aware of my lack of awareness. Similarly, I am smart enough to know how stupid I am.
- My name is not actually Jack Sebastian.
I prefer to edit media articles, like tv and film, but have been known to follow my bliss to other places. Some of the articles I've recently been working on include:
- Game of Thrones media articles
- various television episode articles (editing for brevity, mostly)
There are also articles I'd worked on as an anon before registering my account. I imagine I'll expand that list, and develop pet projects.
A good tool to get you started right: How to Develop an Article.
A lot of the list below are articles I inherited from my father's backlog, who used to edit regularly, but for health reasons has since retired:
- Desiree Bassett√
- Max Beesley (rewrite)
- Astor Courts
- Phaser (fictional weapon)
- One - Life (TV series)
- The Trenchcoat Brigade (rewrite)
- Brothel (film)
- Angel Tompkins (rewrite)
- Dream Weaver (song) (rewrite)
- How Do You Do? (Mouth & MacNeal song)
- Missing You (John Waite song) (rewrite)
- Change (John Waite song)
- Children of the Sun
- Eddie Money (rewrite)
- John D. Goeken (rewrite)
- Sam Bisbee
- Robert Trevino (conductor)
- The Hazards of Love (rewrite)
- Johnny Kay (rewrite)
- England, England (rewrite)
- Shadowland (Straub novel) (rewrite)
- Hinnerk Schönemann (rewrite)
- User:Jack Sebastian/Saavik (rewrite)
- User:Jack Sebastian/Only Time (rewrite)
Articles I've written
- Creation and usage of media files - uploading media such as sound clips
- Cite Video template - missing from the drop-down list in the edit screen
- My Other Wikipedia
Don't get mad
- “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by." - Sun Tzu
It's true; while there are complete and utter tool-bags out there who make editing miserable, you should take heart. Every day, some of them get blocked indefinitely. Keep your head, and you will keep your place here in Wikipedia. Be nice or begone.
Want to make more money?
"Sure, we all do!" (thanks, Sally Struthers, you saucy little minx, you!)
Seriously, I know I am not going to make money editing here (unlike that eminently clever bastard John Boughton(, who wrote a book on what most editors already know). This page will develop out once I start doing the work and building a solid edit count.
Pudding. Wheel. IDIC. Book. Confucianism.