|Search user languages|
These user pages are for the construction of articles and storage of notes relating to articles. Please do not delete them as their move logs and edit histories contain information I will need in future construction projects. The reason there are so many is that during the larger projects I have embarked on I sometimes need to work on several pages simultaneously.
--- --- ---
Minor actions not associated with any campaigns.
- Action of 9 July 1806
- Action of 4 August 1800
- Action of 31 July 1793
- Battle of Jean-Rabel
- Action of 26 April 1797
- Action of 22 August 1795
- Action of 12 May 1796
- Action of 16 October 1799
- Action of 7 April 1800
Random people I encounter in my reading who lack pages, but deserve them.
Trafalgar Captains Project
I have also expanded sections of the articles for the following people as part of my Trafalgar captains project:
Glorious First of June Captains Project
- George Countess & William O'Bryen Drury created as stubs until more detailed information becomes avaliable.
Inactive projects regarding Napoleonic naval campaigns
- User:jackyd101/Mauritius campaign project
- User:jackyd101/West Indies articles 1807-1812
- User:jackyd101/Atlantic campaign 1805–1806 & Cruise of Linois
- User:jackyd101/The Nile and what came after
- User:jackyd101/The career of Edward Pellew
- User:jackyd101/The Indian Ocean during the Napoleonic Wars
- User:Jackyd101/ Indian Ocean during the French Revolutionary Wars
As my user page was becoming cluttered and the articles I am currently working on are all at the bottom, I have created this subpage for the earlier articles I worked on soon after joining Wikipedia. Many of these are small (some are stubs in fact) and do not, or did not, comply with style guidelines (although this has mostly been fixed by other users). I still keep an eye on these and edit them when necessary, but no longer actively contribute in these areas.
- Expanded from a pre-existing stub or short article.
- Translated and expanded from Spanish wikipedia