|22 April 2015|
Hi. I am a danish 27 year old medical student at the University of Copenhagen. Before starting medical school I received a Bachelor of science (BSc) in Medicine with Industrial Specialization from Aalborg University. My main focus editing Wikipedia is:
- Making redirects from and adding Latin names to pre-existing anatomy articles, so users of these terms have easy access to information on wikipedia.
- Improving anatomical articles about the human leg
To do list
- Create disambiguate pages for anatomical terms where needed, create redirects from plural/singular form. Working in alphabetic order (Current: 5957 Internal os)
- Checking class status of anatomical articles currently rated as stubs. Working in falling order of importance (Current: Low-importance Arcuate artery of the foot)
- Adding muscle attachment tabels to all bone articles. Started working on lower limp (Current: Metatarsals done)
- Improve Crus (lower leg) and add sections about crus to human leg
- Improve human anatomy
- Create history of dissection. Occupying sandbox at the moment
- Merge Costovertebral joints and Articulation of head of rib ???
- General fixes of stubs. Working in falling order of importance (Current: High-importance; Infrahyoid muscles done)
- Improve paravertebral ganglia
- Add wiktionary template to DAB pages; use template from chiasmatic
- Improve upon Fibularis muscles