|To display all pages, subcategories and images click on the "►":|
Some topics I'm interested in:
- 1 Some topics I'm interested in:
- 2 Pages that need to be disambiguated:
- 3 List of technical issues that I want to fix eventually
- 4 Why Wikipedia is driving me insane
- 5 My current Wikipedia to-do list
- 6 About me
- 7 My interests/hobbies/etc.
Pages that need to be disambiguated:
- ?: refers to two separate operators, but this page is only about one of those operators. There is no clear primary topic, so a disambiguation page might be useful here.
- New Order: This page is about a band, but "New Order" also refers to an entire era of Indonesian history, along with many other unrelated uses. Jarble (talk) 01:18, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
List of technical issues that I want to fix eventually
Why Wikipedia is driving me insane
Participation among Wikipedia's editors has been declining steadily since 2007.
Wikipedia isn't supposed to be censored. Unfortunately, more than 1000 pages are deleted from Wikipedia every day.
Some articles that have been unnecessarily deleted:
Unfortunately, these articles are invisible to almost all of Wikipedia's readers.
- Wikipedia has an article about anti-liberalism, but its only article about anti-conservatism has been deleted.
- The article was undeleted, but it was nominated for deletion again and deleted a second time.
- TAKE ACTION games, a game studio which produced a game called Darfur is Dying
- Many articles about esoteric programming languages have been deleted from the English Wikipedia.
- sEnglish, a natural language programming language
My current Wikipedia to-do list
Unreliable sources that need to be fixed/improved:
- Articles that use Wikipedia as a source
- Articles that use Yahoo! Answers as a source
- Articles that cite Urban Dictionary as a source
- Articles that cite WikiAnswers as a source
- Articles that cite experienceproject.com as a source
I am an occasional Wikipedia editor. I sometimes correct spelling and grammar mistakes on the English Wikipedia. I also try to find pages that need to be merged, and tag them for merging as necessary.
|This user is a member of the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians
The motto of the AIW is Conservata veritate, which translates to "With the preserved truth".
List of redundant and tedious tasks that should be performed by Wikipedia bots
- Identifying unreferenced sections
- Automatically re-creating Google Books citations using the Google Books Citation Tool
- Automatically tagging articles that have no references or sources
- Automatically tagging articles that use bare URLs for citations
- Finding duplicate references within the same article
- Finding redundant links within the same article
- Identifying large paragraphs that have been copied and pasted from one article to another