|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hey, I am Jhenderson 777, also known as User:Captain Virtue originally. If I had a reverted edit or a deleted image, (which happens to the best of us) my edit would be a good faith edit, not a vandalism edit. I am the main antagonist of the Wikimedia universe. [Joke!] I am basically here on Wikipedia to watch pages and make sure they are alright, although I do edit and fix articles too. This user is a classic Wiki Fauna of every kind except troll. I may or may not want to be an administrator someday but as for now, I am not ready.This user page has been considered to be most obnoxious user page since 2006. A forum said it it has to be true. ;)
In Wikipedia my big obsession is fiction. I love fiction and I want to write fiction someday. I will personally dwelve into what I like.
- In books:
- The Hebrew Bible is my most read book but I don't consider it fiction. I someday want to read what other religious books say that differ to my favorite religious book and my religion.
- Outside of this I am mostly big fan of public domain novels. I am probably going to have to sum up some of my favorite novels of these with authors when one author has too many examples.
- Fantasies (like Alice,Oz, Peter Pan novels and The Pilgrim's Progress for instance) make up my favorite public domain novels since they are my favorite genre in novels.
- I am a fan of Charles Dickens books and H. G. Wells books.(my favorite public domain British authors) novels/novellas.
- Mark Twain's novels, Edgar Allan Poe novels and F. Scott Fitzgerald's novels. (favorite American authors)
- Arthur Conan Doyle novels (such as Professor Challenger and Sherlock Holmes novels) and Robert Louis Stevenson novels (favorite Scottish authors)
- Jules Verne novels, Victor Hugo novels and Alexandre Dumas novels. (my favorite French authors)
- Outside of novels from these authors. Another one of my favorite french novels is The Phantom of the Opera.
- Jonathan Swift is another public-domain author with some of my favorite books.
- I liked both Robinson Crusoe and The Swiss Family Robinson.
If it's a public domain classic novel. Definitely when it's about adventure. I ensure you I like it. For the books that aren't public domain. I was a fan of books. Of course I started out with kid's books:
- Dr. Seuss novels are the best child books of all time IMO.
- Beatrix Potter novels are great too.
- Same with Winnie-The-Pooh, Curious George, Madeline, Doctor Dolittle, Mary Poppins, Roald Dahl novels, Lemony Snicket novels, The Magic School Bus, Moomin novels and The Animals of Farthing Wood.
- I also grew up with Berenstain Bears in the past. I am not sure I would like them now.
- I also enjoyed looking for Waldo when I was a kid.
- My newest interesting one is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. So I don't like to think I growed out of being a kid yet.
- The Wind in the Willows is one of the greatest children novels IMO. Along with The Jungle Book,The Adventures of Pinocchio and Charlotte's Web.
- Drama books.
To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite American drama books that ain't public domain yet.
- Fantasy is usually my favorite genre in literature. Here is all of them that I am a fan of:
- The Middle-Earth novels are my favorite novels of all time. Both The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings are pretty much tied as my favorite within the universe.
- The Harry Potter series is my second favorite book series.
- The Chronicles of Narnia is my third favorite. Also the author of it is one of my favorite authors.
- I am not sure I have a fourth yet but the A Song of Ice and Fire novels would be a contestant. The Inheritance Cycle being another.
- I both like and hate the Twilight novels. But I JUST hate the movies. One of my least favorite successful film series ever.
- The Hunger Games trilogy I enjoy. Even though the books are a American teen version of Battle Royale (another good book) among others. The going to be film series did make me more aware of it. I am thankful it's getting popular after the Twilight movies were almost done though. Katniss Everdeen trumps Bella Swan any day of the week.
- The The Wheel of Time being another awesome fantasy series.
- The Chronicles of Prydain being another.
- The Pendragon Adventure being another.
- Camp Half-Blood chronicles series. (Percy Jackson novels etc.)
- The Spiderwick Chronicles: I enjoyed the movie adaption too. Which is rare.
- The Earthsea novels.
- The Inkheart trilogy.
- His Dark Materials. I can't stand the author though outside of his writing. (being anti-C.S. Lewis etc.)
- The Guardians of Ga'Hoole novels
- The Mortal Instruments series.
- Bridge to Terabithia, Where the Wild Things Are, Coraline and Life of Pi are one of the few favorite fantasy novels that doesn't have a series that I am a fan of. The movie adaptions of these have been good too.
I also like mystery novels such as:
- Sherlock Holmes novels are my favorite mystery novels.
- Nancy Drew novels are my second favorite mysery novels.
Ones of the horror genres I mainly like:
- Dracula, Frankenstein, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, The Picture of Dorian Gray and "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" are my favorite horror literature stories.
- Stephen King is one of my favorite author still alive. I enjoy reading The Dark Tower series. Carrie, The Shining, 'Salem's Lot etc.
- Being a kid at heart. I also like R. L. Stine novels too.
- I have a weakness over vampire novels such as The Vampire Chronicles and The Vampire Diaries.
- Same with zombie books. My favorite being I am Legend and World War Z. I am hoping the Warm Bodies is a start of a book series.
- One of my favorite modern stand-alone horror books (not counting Stephen King books) so far: Let the Right One In. Both movies are awesome too.
- One of my favorite modern stand-alone horror books for kids (not counting Roald Dahl books and R.L. Stine books) so far: Coraline: The movie is awesome too.
- The ones that I labeled as my favorite horror anti-heroes (below). Those are a few of my favorite too.
- Religion related
- As a Christian, I enjoy the controversial Left Behind series.
- I also enjoy the Dan Brown novels. Even though I am a Christian.
- Life of Pi.
- spy novels
- Sci-Fi novels
- My favorite sci-fi book series is the Dune series.
- I also like Star Wars Expanded Universe novels. My favorite being the Thrawn trilogy and second favorite being the Darth Bane novels.
- My newest interest is the Ender's game series.
- Romance genre
Not a genre I read much. Nicholas Sparks books mostly for me. But that is before every book was his was a clone of each other. Still better than the film adaptions though.
- Book characters
- Sherlock Holmes, Allan Quatermain, James Bond and Harry Potter are my favorite fictional litearary heroes. Outside of fiction and into mythology (along with overall) it is Jesus Christ.
- Hannibal Lecter, Dexter Morgan, Patrick Bateman, Alex, Jack Torrance and Norman Bates are my favorite novel introduced "horror" anti-heroes. Media adaptions make them even better. Outside of horror there is also Ebenezer Scrooge, Captain Nemo, Long John Silver and Captain Ahab.
- Count Dracula, Professor Moriarty, Fu Manchu, Lord Voldermort, Sauron and Gollum are my favorite villains from literature.
- Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn are still child heroes for me.
- I also like Tarzan novels and John Carter of Mars novels.
- I also like novels with Jack Reacher and Jack Ryan. Even though Jack is the most unoriginal name in fiction. IMO lol.
- My favorite female literature heroes are Nancy Drew and Katniss Everdeen.
- My favorite female literature villain/anti-hero is Carrie White. I only liked the original film adaption.
Note:When it comes to really popular books. Fifty Shades of Grey is one of my least favorite books ever. Pure trash.
- In films:
I am a big film fan. I like all the classics. How do I define classics. I don't by my point of view. I look at lists in Sight and Sound, American Film Institute, British Film Institute and whatever is deemed essential to Library of Congress.I really enjoy all the films in the AFI 100 Years... series. Not just the ones which won but even the ones nominated. That one of course misses out one some. Some (that is) after the list yearly or is not mainly American.
- In drama
- Citizen Kane is my favorite drama movie.
- Casablanca is my second favorite drama movie.
- Gone with the Wind is my third favorite. Schindler's List is also my other favorite historical drama.
- Honorable mention goes to The Shawshank Redemption. My other favorite drama in the 90's.
- In Western
- The Searchers is my favorite Western movie. John Wayne is also my favorite Western actor.
- High Noon is my second favorite Western movie.
- Shane is my third.
- Unforgiven is my favorite adult Western.
- In musicals
- Singin' in the Rain is my favorite musical.
- West Side Story is my second favorite musical.
- The Sound of Music is my third favorite musical movie that's just a musical.
- In Mystery
- Vertigo is my favorite mystery movie.
- Chinatown is my favorite film noir.The Third Man being my other favorite British film noir.
- Alfred Hitchcock is usually my favorite director when it comes to mystery. So Rear Window and North by Northwest are definitely one of my favorites.
- Outside of Alfred Hitchcock, Laura is another favorite, The Maltese Falcon being another.
- In War films
- My favorite World War I movie is All Quiet on the Western Front.
- The Bridge on the River Kwai is my favorite World War II movie. My other favorite is Saving Private Ryan.
- Apocalypse Now is overall my favorite war movie. My other favorites about the Vietnam war is The Deer Hunter and Platoon.
- In action
|— Wikipedian —|
|Name||Joshua Henderson. No, not this guy.|
|Born||November 10, 1988
New Orleans, Louisiana If you are looking for the guy born in Atlantis, check here or here.
|Current location||The City of Progress currently.
Home of the Boll Weevil Monument and Enterprise High School. Originally, I lived in Live Oak, Florida, and before that, Metairie, Louisiana.
|Time zone||Central Standard Time|
|Family and friends|
|Girlfriend||Here she is.[Joke!]|
|Children||Dogs are like my children right now. Here is a image of a dog I used to have. May he rest in peace.|
|Education and employment|
|Employer||The Circus of Crime.[Joke!] I am also my own employer in my secret Cyberspace. [Joke!] Enter at your own risk.
|High school||I was mainly homeschooled. Before that, a private school. My closest affiliation to a real school is Enterprise High School.|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
|Hobbies||Wikipedia, MySpace, Facebook, Breaking the Fourth Wall[Joke!]|
|Religion||Christian, mainly Baptist. This is the reason why The holy number is at the end of my name. Or maybe it's because I am feeling lucky.|
You can't argue with certification, can't you?
But some consider me to be the greatest Wikipedia editor ever. [Joke!]
You don't know me until you know Him! Hist interests are my interests.
Obviously just another silly way of saying I am a Christian. I am obviously into popular culture fiction as proved on Wikipedia. ;)
|Website||Warning! if you enter at the link above, your computer files will be downloaded to me. Enter at high risk.[Joke!]|
I was just an average guy just finding something to do. Then I found Wikipedia to help exercise my mind. I like to edit on stuff I know and am really good at, for example, comic book and film type information. For example:
- Comic book character related articles, especially Spider-Man related articles.
- Film articles, especially superhero films and Star Wars articles.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender articles.
- Novel related articles such as Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia.
This includes redirects that I started that became articles, or redirects I turned into articles.
- List of Spider-Man enemies in other media
- Glory Grant
- Anna Watson: A section now.
- Alternate versions of Venom
- Template:Spectacular Spider-Man (TV series)
- List of Daredevil enemies
- List of Fantastic Four enemies
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Comics/Spider-Man work group
- Template:Solar System navmap
- Momo (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Template:Star Wars major characters
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- List of The Spectacular Spider-Man characters
- X-Men: First Class
- The Legend of Korra
- Cad Bane
- Ultimate Spider-Man (TV series)
- Green Lantern (disambiguation)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 film)
- The Dark Knight Rises
- WP:Film project
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
- Production of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- John Dies at the End (film)
I have been less inactive on creating articles. I mostly read Wikipedia now. Update:I just recently created Peggy Carter.
Also, I was the original downloader of this image down below. I also downloaded a few images of Wikimedia Commons.
I have done other things, such as creating templates, in an alternate account, such as:
- Template:Silver Surfer
- Template:Symbiote Family and Hosts
- Template:Color topics
- Lucifer (Prince of Darkness) It is an section.
- File:Example.Weather Wizard.jpg
- File:Top (comics).jpg
- File:KravenSpider-Man tas.jpg
- File:Spider-Man tas.jpg
- File:Spectacular spider-man animated cha-1-.jpg
- File:Spectacular Sinister Six.jpg
I left that account because I did stuff that got me in trouble, without knowing what I was doing. My imagination sort of got the best of me then. So, I changed my account and never looked back on the mistakes I did on that account and used my head this time. That account is User:Captain Virtue. So if you thought that trouble-making user was gone from Wikipedia, well, he's not. He's just changed his ways or is at least trying to. I also have downloaded quite a few images on my alternate account. I do plan on going back, though, as a anti-vandalizer while I will use this account mostly for editing.
I am one of those people that loves to give more than get. Another word is that I don't get awards or barnstars; I actually give them to people who I think deserves them. Now, I am not saying I wouldn't keep a reward. Whatever you give to me, I would diligently keep it, but I don't think I deserve an award, for I am far to it of being an professional. But it's your job to decide that, not mine. Awards for me go below here if I get one.
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|For your tireless contributions to Wikipedia especially in superhero film articles.--TriiipleThreat (talk) 21:51, 15 December 2010 (UTC)|
|The WikiProject Film Award|
|I, TriiipleThreat (talk), hereby award Jhenderson777 the WikiProject Film Award for his/her valued contributions to WikiProject Film. Your significant contributions to The Avengers (film project) aided in the unprecedented task of bringing a film project article up to standard!
|The Comics Star|
|For your seemingly endless devotion to contributing to comic-related articles. Your dedication to maintaining them has given Wikipedia something to admire. Rusted AutoParts (talk) 11:09 29 April 2011 (UTC)|
|The VG Barnstar|
|For you contribution to video game related articles. I thank you for your hard work. Rusted AutoParts (talk) 11:09 29 April 2011 (UTC)|
|The Good Article Barnstar|
|For your significant contributions that helped promote Captain America: The First Avenger to good article status.--TriiipleThreat (talk) 21:11, 26 October 2011 (UTC)|
|The Original Barnstar|
|Well done with your work on The Avengers (2012 film) to neutrally address the concerns of the post-credit scene!--TriiipleThreat (talk) 13:55, 2 May 2012 (UTC)|
|The Comics Barnstar|
|For taking initiative, turning down the heat and upholding the collaborative process of Wikipedia with a compromise that well addresses various editors' concerns at The Avengers (2012 film). --Tenebrae (talk) 14:25, 2 May 2012 (UTC)|
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|For your hard work on the Spider-Man article and seeking out information all across the web. I know it isn't easy. Darkwarriorblake (talk) 18:55, 16 June 2012 (UTC)|
|The Good Article Barnstar|
|For your contributions to bring The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 film) to Good Article status. Thanks, and keep up the good work! -- Khazar2 (talk) 17:50, 2 April 2013 (UTC)|
|On July 5, 2010, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Captain America: The First Avenger, which you created or substantially expanded. You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check ) and add it to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
- ... that the Marvel Studios film, Captain America: The First Avenger set for release in 2011 has been in development since 1997?
|On 12 September 2010, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article X-Men: First Class (film), which you created or substantially expanded. You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check ) and add it to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
- ... that the planned Marvel Comics superhero film, X-Men: First Class is intended to take place during the 1960s and will parallel the history of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X?
|On 21 September 2010, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Avatar: Legend of Korra, which you created or substantially expanded. You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check ) and add it to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
- ... that the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender plan to make a spinoff called Avatar: Legend of Korra which is set at least 70 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai?
|On 13 October 2010, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Cad Bane, which you created or substantially expanded. You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check ) and add it to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
- ... that the character Cad Bane in Star Wars: The Clone Wars was inspired after George Lucas suggested that the bounty hunter in the series should go Western?
|On 15 November 2010, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Ultimate Spider-Man (TV series), which you created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that there is an upcoming animated series starring Spider-Man based on the Ultimate Spider-Man storyline that will air on Disney XD? You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check) and add it to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
|On 15 December 2010, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Untitled Spider-Man Reboot, which you created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that Sony plans to develop a Spider-Man reboot starring Andrew Garfield (pictured) as Spider-Man that will be released in 2011 in 3-D? You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check) and add it to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
Wonders of the World gallery
Channel Tunnel exhibit