Please leave comments on User_talk:JohnWhitlock.
I have been using the MoinMoin wiki engine since 2004, on an internal company server. My intention was to create a collaborative engineering knowledgebase, but I'm still not sure how to get others to participate. As Wikipedia gets bigger and more reliable, I've leaned on it more and more, making links instead of summarizing articles locally. This may help explain the somewhat random nature of my edits, as I leap from wiki to wiki.
However, as I continue to use it, I find it to be an interesting distraction. I use Special:Random when I'm bored, and sometimes clean up glaring errors. There are a few pages that I've spent some time improving, or want to return to someday:
- Hum - I was interested in Hum (band)
- Lansoprazole - My doctor started me on Prevacid
- MIL-STD-498 - Military software standard
- DOD-STD-2167A - Previous military software standard
- Shin Sang-ok - Reworked from obituary in The Economist
There are others that I plan to return to someday:
- The Sunday Philosophy Club Series - Perhaps add plot summary
- List of private schools in Oklahoma - Recatagorize, improve links for school names
- MIL-STD-1553 - Could use cleanup, photos
- Dave Fridmann - My favorite producer - make list of albums he has produced.
- The Hacker's Diet - I plan to start losing weight again, and re-read the book - the article could use some expansion.
- A list of natural landmarks that look like genitals, such as Grandmother and Grandfather rocks on Koh Samui
- Dr. Dobb's Journal - Boy, it needs some cleanup.