User:John Riemann Soong
Entre deux mondes...
John Riemann Sòng Lǚwěn
|Appearance||Tall, Asian and lanky.|
|Density||0.91 g/cm3 (estimate), gel-like solid|
|Solubility in water||insoluble in water, ethanol, acetone; soluble in acid, French film and Chinese poetry; insoluble in freebase|
|Acidity (pKa)||5.35, 14.5|
|Viscosity||1926.7 cP (20 °C)|
|EU classification||Extremely Inquisitive (EI)|
|S-phrases||(S1/2) S26 S30 S45|
Goh Keng Swee
|Except where noted otherwise, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C, 100 kPa)|
I am a rising third-year undergrad and a Third Culture Kid who's criss-crossed twixt Maine and Singapore, though Virginia's nice too. Back in the day, I was a prolific editor. Though it seems I am obsessed with science (I am), I have a wide range of interests; I used to edit and watch anything and everything. While adult life seems to be catching up with me, I try not to grow up whenever possible.
am currently doing finished a summer research stint at Ames Laboratory.
- Making chem pages more accessible to the public.
- Make carbonyl article featured, rivalling textbooks!
- Update graphical electron density calculations
- Colloidal gold and anisotropic particles
- Intercellular viral transport across plasmodesmata, filopodia and membrane nanotubes
|Search user languages|