So I finally caved in and made a user page. Here it is. My name is Jordan, I'm 23, and I'm native to Durham, North Carolina. Personally, of course, I think Durham, NC, should be the default entry for "Durham" (or at least a disambiguation page). But I'm not out campaigning for it, beating a dead horse.
I have a BA with majors in American Studies and Linguistics and minors in Spanish and English.
I'm married to Ryan and we have a little baby boy, Hayden, born in Feb 06. He's cute, if I do say so myself. I'm an Internet Marketing Consultant. I'm also a contributor at Marketing Pilgrim Internet Marketing Blog.
Mostly, I edit spelling, grammar, punctuation, formatting, etc.
There. Now my name isn't red anymore.
Articles I'm proud to have contributed something significant to
- Xlear Nasal Wash – expanding, moving to appropriate title.
- North Carolina – List of state symbols (only to discover they had their own article already, then I removed them)
- North Carolina state symbols
- Opposition to the Vietnam War – 1968 DNC protest
- Thunder Road (roller coaster)
- Rebel Yell (roller coaster)
- Southern American English
- Somewhere Only We Know
- Southeastern Film Critics Association Awards 1992 – Southeastern Film Critics Association Awards 2005
- Larry Bagby
Articles I've started
- Riverside High School (North Carolina) (though I'm proud to say I didn't go there)
- Christopher Seeley
- Sam Juhl
- List of U.S. state shells
- Scotch Bonnet (shell)
- Little Giant Ladder System
About a Billion User Boxes
I'm trying to figure out the best way to organize them...
Family & Lifestyle
Education & Employment
|Search user languages|
|Search user instruments|