(Test Site - Real Page currently under review and has changed since this initial draft)
|Type||Privately Held Company|
|Headquarters||Waltham, MA, USA|
|Key people||Charles S. Jones (Chairman and CEO)|
Peoplefluent, Inc. is a company that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) talent management solutions. It offers clients an integrated suite of products for a variety of business processes including recruiting, compensation, performance management, and succession planning. Peoplefluent also has products designed to aid businesses with predictive workforce analytics (InSight), learning management, social collaboration (SocialText), workforce communication, compliance and diversity, and vendor management. In addition to software solutions, Peoplefluent offers implementation, integration, customer education and product training, and product support. The company’s clients include organizations ranging in size from medium-sized businesses to large and global corporations both in the United States and internationally.
The company was founded in 1997 and is currently based in Waltham, Massachusetts. Bedford Funding, a private equity fund that provides long-term capital to growing businesses that focus on Human Capital Management, acquired talent management companies Authoria and Peopleclick in 2008 and 2010 respectively. Bedford Funding then combined these two businesses, building the framework of what is now Peoplefluent. The company was formerly known as Peopleclick Authoria, Inc. until changing its name to Peoplefluent, Inc. in June 2011. Peoplefluent has continued to expand its human capital management offerings through the recent acquisitions of social collaboration software company SocialText and collaborative video software company KZO. Peoplefluent has been financed with 100% equity from Bedford Funding, and carries no bank debt.
Awards and Recognition
- 2012 Technology Innovation Winner for Mobile Technology - Ventana Research - 2012
- 2012 Top Product Winner - Suite of Mobile Talent Applications - Human Resource Executive - 2012
- "Awesome New Technologies for HR" - 15th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition - 2012
- Peoplefluent Named a Market Leader for Compensation and Recruiting - IDC - 2012
- Peoplefluent Named "Hot Vendor" by Ventana Research - Ventana Research - 2012
- "Awesome New Technologies for HR" - 14th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition - 2011
- American Business Award Finalist - Stevie Awards - 2010
- 2010 American Technology Awards Finalist - Teach America - 2010