|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hello, I'm K6ka, but a lot of people abbreviate my username as "k6". I like to do several tasks here on Wikipedia, the biggest of them is to revert vandalism (and to prove to teachers and educators wrong on how you can say Barack Obama has a purple nose and everyone will believe you, and to scold them as they should "know better").
If you are a vandal on Wikipedia, I would gladly appreciate it if you stopped your annoying behaviour. Why not join the large community of editors and help build this encyclopedia? It is a wonderful place, after all. You can be rewarded for your work and gain the appreciation of the community for writing, and the whole world can see your work. Don't be afraid to receive a notice on your talk page - just Be Bold! Notices and warnings are not a sign that you have done wrong, but rather an editor wants your attention and just wants to point out or teach you something valuable. So don't cover your ears.
If you think I reverted one of your edits by mistake, please tell me at my talk page. I don't like doing the wrong thing, and if I made a mistake, rest assured that it wasn't deliberate. If you simply tell me rather than declaring an edit war on me, then we'll all walk away learning something.
If you want to join the glorious forces of vandal-fighters, great - that's half the battle! First, here's a few tips to get you started:
1. Create an account! You can fight vandalism even as an anonymous user, but it's slow and you'll have to stick with that "Undo" button, which, trust me, 70% of the time you'll be beaten to reverts, and you won't feel so awesome at the end of the day.
2. Make some constructive edits. Go around the wiki, fix some typos, add citations to articles pleading for them, expand, improve, and be nice to editors. You can try reverting vandalism now, but remember, you'll still be with that "Undo" button.
3. Once you've been a member for over 4 days and made more than 10 constructive edits, you'll be an autoconfirmed user. Great job, you've now shown the wiki that you are eager to help out and that you can be trusted with a few more tools.
5. Go on recent changes and pick out some random edits. Click on the "diff" link to compare that revision with the previous revision. If it meets the criteria for vandalism, hit "rollback (VANDAL)", go to the editor's talk page, mouse-over "TW" on the top-right, select Warn, and add a warning. Consult User Warnings for details. Generally, you should add a stricter, sterner warning if friendlier warnings already exist. For example, if there's a level 1 warning already on the page, add a level 2 warning. If it is an IP address, and the last warning was a day ago, add a level 1 warning instead, since IP addresses can change owners over time.
6. Once you've been reverting for a good amount of time, and show that you can differentiate between a vandal edit and a good faith edit, you can ask for rollback permission on this page. You must prove that you will use the rollback feature wisely, and not use it to revert edits you disagree with, or to edit war (unless it's vandalism, which should always be reverted). If you get rejected, don't run to the edge of the cliff just yet! Keep reverting!
7. Once you get accepted, this is where I leave you - at the crossroads. I would suggest tools like Huggle or STiki to enhance your fighting experience. Twinkle shouldn't be removed, because it is still a useful tool, even if the rollback links are slower than the default rollback link (Don't forget about those other features). Other than that, happy reverting, and thank you for helping Wikipedia!
If you are already a vandal fighter, or if you are just curious, here's a meter to show how much vandalism there currently is on Wikipedia:
And here's a lovely template with all the links to all the pages you need to know about!Note: May not contain all the pages you need to know about. May not actually be a lovely template.
Check this out as well.
Links stolen from Hazard-SJ. You're welcome my friend. It's a pleasure to make off with your jewelry as well while you were in hospital.
Looking for other parts of Wikipedia to help out in? Well, these ads might be of interest to you...
|Wikipedia ads||file info – show another – #243|
You might also want to see my Dashboard (Warning: Page is huge, with tons of transclusions in it. May take a while to load).
Useless Info About Me
Who are you?
Nobody. Just an ordinary Canadian teenaged guy who has no life. Actually, maybe I do. Because if I had no life, I wouldn't be able to type this, would I?
What keeps you on Wikipedia? This is a freaking boring place - you just write stuff. And... stuff
Different people pursue different interests. Some find LoL or World of Tanks to be extremely boring. And besides, I don't actually write too much stuff on Wikipedia - I focus on reverting stuff that doesn't adhere to Wikipedia policies, such as replacing entire pages with "SUCK MY P3NIS!!" or something like that. Hey, before I suck yours, you should suck mine. Wait, nevermind. Forget I said that. I wasn't supposed to say that anyways.
So, I've heard you're a gamer. What games do you play?
...personally I hate it when people ask me this question. I look like an outcast when I mention Flash games that nobody has heard of, MMO games that they've never heard of, and when I mention The Sims, somehow everyone thinks I have no life. Yes, because I have no life from playing other people's lives, I can't have a life, nor can I live one.
How Old are You?
I am 110+33-100/44+78*13^11-3 million+512-512+512-Infinity+Infinity/91+1337-912/952/1/1*1*88+1678-666^3-6+$1212-LOLOLOLOLOL-45g of salt+99g of sugar....
Are you Canadian?
Why aren't you American yet? Come join us! We're so awesome, we're better than awesome!
...leave my userpage now.
Do you pour maple syrup over everything?
Do you live in an igloo?
Do you end every sentence with "Buddy!"?
Do you kiss beavers?
No, but I've eaten Beaver Tail before.
I really do. I absolutely hate those ridiculous drama movies that my mom loves to watch. Those drama movies never seem to mean anything except crying, slapping, slapping your spouse, slapping your spouse in front of your kids, slapping your spouse on the street where everyone gasps at, running into the apartment crying, slamming the door loudly at your spouse, yelling at your spouse, arguing with your spouse, lying to your kids that you two are not arguing with or slapping each other, beating up your worst enemy on the street, shoving someone off the train platform into the path of an oncoming train, smashing lit lightbulbs and then playing with the shards of glass, touching live electrical wires, intercepting the car of your worst enemy on a busy road, driving a car at 88 MPH and then throwing a sharp curve, which sends your car on its side, gasoline leaks out, and instead of getting out you fumble for your wallet so you can look at the picture of your kids (Seriously, they would rather have you live than you dying with their picture in your hands. LAAAMEEE!!!), driving your car through a store window and blaming your annoying spouse, etc, etc, etc. Ugh....
Hopefully you found that funny.
I need to talk business with you. Specifically, regarding Wikipedia. How do I do that?
On my talk page, not here.
Do you like dogs?
Sort of. I like the idea of having a fun and loyal companion but not the pain in the ass of taking care of one.
Is this the end of the "Useless, Trashy, Pointless Information About Me That Nobody Cares About" section?
Yes. I will carry on below.
Cool WikiLove/Barnstars that I give to other users
I like handing out WikiLove and Barnstars to other editors. And I like receiving them equally. I feel that these two things are what all editors that try to improve the wiki deserve. And I get to have a little fun in the description, I guess..
Anti-Vandalism barnstar for STATicVapor
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for I dream of horses
Omygosh, did I not notice your barnstar? Thanks for giving me it, in any case! --I dream of horses @ 18:33, 15 February 2014 (UTC)
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for Mark Arsten
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for This lousy T-shirt
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for Ugog Nizdast
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for MusikAnimal
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for I am One of Many
I've recently joined the Simple English Wikipedia.
On Newgrounds? Pay my rather under-visited userpage a visit - Link
I don't upload too much, but I do watch a strange assortment of videos - Link
You can ask me *almost* any question on Spring.me! - Link
Below is a list of some of the other wikis that I've contributed to (excluding Wikipedia, because... duh!):
The Last Stand Wiki is the wiki that pretty much started it all. I pretty much grew up with it and I am still active on that wiki. Can you believe I joined Wikipedia nearly two years before I joined this one? I'm currently a sysop there, admittedly the first time I've ever been an admin/moderator on a website. Pretty cool, right?
The Sims Wiki is the largest wiki on Wikia that I have joined. Currently a sysop there.
How-To Wiki: Adopted the wiki via Wikia's adoption program. Currently a bureaucrat and sysop there.
SimCity Wiki: I don't do much here, other than fixing a few double redirects, correcting some incorrect information, and.... that's it.
Space Marine Wiki: Only been there once to clean up after a vandal that commuted over to that wiki to berate the active admin on The Last Stand Wiki. Seriously...
Vim Wiki: Only been there once to undo an edit that made no grammatical sense.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Wiki: Fixed a few pages, but this wiki isn't even written in a professional manner, as if some 12-year-olds run the wiki. Still, fun game. *beep beep beep* Roller Coaster 1 has broken down. Breakdown: Station Brakes Failure. O_O BOOM! Roller Coaster 1 has crashed! 8 people have died in a crash on Roller Coaster 1.
Don't Starve Wiki: New but experienced editor there (ironically). Currently fixing double redirects and reverting the occasional vandal. Like I always do. I like fighting vandalism. It's fun.