|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hello, I'm K6ka, but a lot of people abbreviate my username as "k6" (it's only 4 characters, seriously??!!). I am primarily here on Wikipedia to revert, well, vandalism. If you are a vandal on Wikipedia, I would gladly appreciate it if you stopped your annoying behaviour. I might also revert good faith edits and try to explain why, but for the most part I concentrate on vandalism. If you think I reverted one of your edits by mistake, please tell me at my talk page. I don't like doing the wrong thing, and if I made a mistake, rest assured that it wasn't deliberate. If you simply tell me rather than declaring an edit war on me, then we'll all walk away learning something.
If you want to join the glorious forces of vandal-fighters, great - that's half the battle! First, here's a few tips to get you started:
1. Create an account! You can fight vandalism even as an anonymous user, but it's slow and you'll have to stick with that "Undo" button, which, trust me, 70% of the time you'll be beaten to reverts, and you won't feel so awesome at the end of the day.
2. Make some constructive edits. Go around the wiki, fix some typos, add citations to articles pleading for them, expand, improve, and be nice to editors. You can try reverting vandalism now, but remember, you'll still be with that "Undo" button.
3. Once you've been a member for over 4 days and made more than 10 constructive edits, you'll be an autoconfirmed user. Great job, you've now shown the wiki that you are eager to help out and that you can be trusted with a few more tools.
5. Go on recent changes and pick out some random edits. Click on the "diff" link to compare that revision with the previous revision. If it meets the criteria for vandalism, hit "rollback (VANDAL)", go to the editor's talk page, mouse-over "TW" on the top-right, select Warn, and add a warning. Consult User Warnings for details. Generally, you should add a stricter, sterner warning if friendlier warnings already exist. For example, if there's a level 1 warning already on the page, add a level 2 warning. If it is an IP address, and the last warning was a day ago, add a level 1 warning instead, since IP addresses can change owners over time.
6. Once you've been reverting for a good amount of time, and show that you can differentiate between a vandal edit and a good faith edit, you can ask for rollback permission on this page. You must prove that you will use the rollback feature wisely, and not use it to revert edits you disagree with, or to edit war (unless it's vandalism, which should always be reverted). If you get rejected, don't run to the edge of the cliff just yet! Keep reverting!
7. Once you get accepted, this is where I leave you - at the crossroads. I would suggest tools like Huggle or STiki to enhance your fighting experience. Twinkle shouldn't be removed, because it is still a useful tool, even if the rollback links are slower than the default rollback link (Don't forget about those other features). Other than that, happy reverting, and thank you for helping Wikipedia!
If you are already a vandal fighter, or if you are just curious, here's a meter to show how much vandalism there currently is on Wikipedia:
And here's a lovely template with all the links to all the pages you need to know about!Note: May not contain all the pages you need to know about. May not actually be a lovely template.
Check this out as well.
Links stolen from Hazard-SJ. You're welcome my friend. It's a pleasure to make off with your jewelry as well while you were in hospital.
Looking for other parts of Wikipedia to help out in? Well, these ads might be of interest to you...
|Wikipedia Ads||file info – show another – #81|
You might also want to see my Dashboard (Warning: Page is huge, with tons of transclusions in it. May take a while to load).
Useless Info About Me
Who are you?
Nobody. Just an ordinary Canadian teenaged guy who has no life. Actually, maybe I do. Because if I had no life, I wouldn't be able to type this, would I?
What keeps you on Wikipedia? This is a freaking boring place - you just write stuff. And... stuff
Different people pursue different interests. Some find LoL or World of Tanks to be extremely boring. And besides, I don't actually write too much stuff on Wikipedia - I focus on reverting stuff that doesn't adhere to Wikipedia policies, such as replacing entire pages with "SUCK MY P3NIS!!" or something like that. Hey, before I suck yours, you should suck mine. Wait, nevermind. Forget I said that. I wasn't supposed to say that anyways.
So, I've heard you're a gamer. What games do you play?
...personally I hate it when people ask me this question. I look like an outcast when I mention Flash games that nobody has heard of, MMO games that they've never heard of, and when I mention The Sims, somehow everyone thinks I have no life. Yes, because I have no life from playing other people's lives, I can't have a life, nor can I live one.
How Old are You?
I am 110+33-100/44+78*13^11-3 million+512-512+512-Infinity+Infinity/91+1337-912/952/1/1*1*88+1678-666^3-6+$1212-LOLOLOLOLOL-45g of salt+99g of sugar....
Are you Canadian?
Why aren't you American yet? Come join us! We're so awesome, we're better than awesome!
...leave my userpage now.
Do you pour maple syrup over everything?
Do you live in an igloo?
Do you end every sentence with "Buddy!"?
Do you kiss beavers?
No, but I've eaten Beaver Tail before.
I really do. I absolutely hate those ridiculous drama movies that my mom loves to watch. Those drama movies never seem to mean anything except crying, slapping, slapping your spouse, slapping your spouse in front of your kids, slapping your spouse on the street where everyone gasps at, running into the apartment crying, slamming the door loudly at your spouse, yelling at your spouse, arguing with your spouse, lying to your kids that you two are not arguing with or slapping each other, beating up your worst enemy on the street, shoving someone off the train platform into the path of an oncoming train, smashing lit lightbulbs and then playing with the shards of glass, touching live electrical wires, intercepting the car of your worst enemy on a busy road, driving a car at 88 MPH and then throwing a sharp curve, which sends your car on its side, gasoline leaks out, and instead of getting out you fumble for your wallet so you can look at the picture of your kids (Seriously, they would rather have you live than you dying with their picture in your hands. LAAAMEEE!!!), driving your car through a store window and blaming your annoying spouse, etc, etc, etc. Ugh....
Hopefully you found that funny.
I need to talk business with you. Specifically, regarding Wikipedia. How do I do that?
On my talk page, not here.
Do you have any plans/dreams of being a sysop here on Wikipedia one day?
Hmm... good question. Seeing that I'm an admin on two wikis already, some may think I should apply for sysop status here to complete my "trinity". But Wikia is much different than Wikipedia, and while I can say I am ready for adminship there, I can't really say that I am ready here. But it's not an idea I'm going to give up on. Will I apply for administrator status here? Maybe. Will it be anytime soon? No. It could be months, even years, before I can reach a point that I can say that I am ready. If I'm still around by then, that is. But for now, I am happy being a reviewer and rollbacker. It's the least I can do, really.
Do you like dogs?
Sort of. I like the idea of having a fun and loyal companion but not the pain in the ass of taking care of one.
Is this the end of the "Useless, Trashy, Pointless Information About Me That Nobody Cares About" section?
Yes. I will carry on below.
Funny/Interesting Cases of Vandalism
Some vandalism that I've found that I find extremely funny - for whatever reason.
IMPORTANT: If you made one of these edits, and you do not wish to have them here, contact me and I will remove it. I like to have fun while fighting vandalism, but I respect everyone's desires to not have their silly edits be put on display (aren't they technically on display for everyone to see in the page history?).
- Kettering Science Academy. 1. Reverted by me two full days later. "Kettering Terrorist Academy - training young'uns to be terrorists from age 4."
- Berliner (doughnut), including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. "susages are good for men" WTF??!!
- User:Jimbo Wales.
- Incident 1: 1. So back in 2003, people were already vandalizing Mr. Jimmy Wales's userpage. Looks like someone really hates him to do that.
- Incident 2: 1, 2 [...] 8. "You cannot edit this page! Please piss off!"
- Incident 3: 1. What exactly is that supposed to imply?
- Incident 4: 1. ... and was removed by PamD because it wasn't very constructive
- Incident 5: 1. Pfft.
- Incident 6: 1, 2. Thanks!
- Incident 7: 1. Breaking news - Jimbo Wales has been banned from his own website.
- Incident 8: 1. Creepy.
- Incident 9: 1. Are you a female?
- Incident 10: 1. Jimbo Wales has been banned from his own website by his own trusted editors. You do realize he could just remove the ban, block everyone in the Arbitration Committee, and then block the bitch who added that template to his userpage? Actually, ignore the second one.
- User talk:Mean as custard, including 1. WTF?!
- Dawson Springs, Kentucky, including 1. Um. What.
- User talk:Mr. David Jetix including 1. If you think we block editors for being cool, then why didn't you act cool?
- Cleveland Browns
- List of The Problem Solverz episodes, including 1. I'm sure 99.9% of all teachers would agree with you. Alas, I don't. Neither do thousands of other people.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board. 1, 2, [...] 3. Again, two users alternating. I really like those. It makes vandals feel like they're being ganged up on, with 2 VS 1. And it makes for fun page history and user contribution browsing. If you're in to that sort of thing.
- Lee Evans (comedian), including 1, 2.
- Hypothesis, including 1, 2. Stupid is a stupid word.
- Richard Sherman (American football), including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. Man, you guys are fun to play with. Real fun.
- Gosport, including 1. It was over 9000, right?
- Thembu people, including 1. Failed editing test.
- Gunpowder, including 1, 2, 3. So I became gunpowder. Not a bad trade.
- Archimedes' principle, including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Archimedes getting drunk??!! Is his nude run through town not enough for you????!
- Chicago, including 1. Admit it - you stick your finger in your nose when nobody's watching. Pot calling the kettle black...
- Stade Louis II, including 1, 2, 3. You sound like a 12 year old that just finished his first class of sex-ed and went on to vandalize an article that had nothing to do with the subject to add trash like that.
- 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.
- User talk:K6ka. Close to home, looks like vandals hate me. They really, really hate me.
- Incident 1: 1. Welcome to Wikipedia, I like to fuck with people.
- Incident 2: 1, 2, 3, 4 (I reverted multiple edits), 5, 6. All because I reverted someone adding the "N" word to an article. That's what you get, yes.
- Incident 3: 1, 2. Those images were all pictures of a nude woman posing in front of the camera. They were, predictably, deleted. Can't believe someone had the nerve to poison my talk page with that crap!
- Incident 4: 1, 2, 3. Obnoxious.
- Incident 5: 1. Am I really that dictator-like?
- Incident 6: 1. Uh... thanks, I totally needed to know that.
- Incident 7: 1. WTF?
- Incident 8: 1. Really?
- Incident 9: 1. You can't accuse someone of being a vandal if you don't even know the definition of vandalism. Wikipedia is not a vandalism-wiki, so please piss off and stop annoying me with meaningless threats.
- Incident 10: 1, 2, 3, 4.
- User:K6ka. Yes, we're back to that situation again. If you're a vandalism-fighter, you're bound to get this - vandals vandalizing your userpage. Even random, innocent editors may get attacked by them. I didn't request protection because I actually liked having my userpage vandalized, because, hey, FREE REVERTS FOR ME!!
- Incident 1: 1. I think you really need to see a doctor.
- Incident 2: 1. You're like the guy above - maybe spend some time in an asylum, perhaps? How about one of those old, abandoned ones?
- Incident 3: 1, 2. Again, the creepy image of the nude woman - ugh...
- Incident 4: 1. And I enjoy watching you get kicked off the Internets.
- Incident 5: 1. Okay, I get the vandal was trying to play along with my childish humour, but it just doesn't work that way. Murder is different from rape. Huggling is different from sexual assault. Nope, had to revert it.
- Incident 6: 1. #1 This is not my talk page, and #2 Junky Whales is incorrect, so obviously your "You're wrong" statement is wrong.
- Incident 7: 1, 2. How the heck am I supposed to fight vandalism with twinkies? Throw the sweets at them? And besides - "Twinkie from my murderous eye" doesn't have the same ring to it as "Twinkle from my murderous eye."
- Incident 8: 1. Of course no one cares! Which is why I did it anyways.
- Incident 9: 1. I do have a life, to be honest. Because if I didn't, I wouldn't be alive. Yes.
- Incident 10: 1. Certainly!
- Incident 11: 1. Leave Wikipedia and don't come back.
- Grout - what's wrong with you people? It's just grout!
- Incident 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23. Basically, the page was being attacked by multiple editors. They probably got together on some Facebook group, or met up in a coffee shop IRL and decided to attack a page. Why they chose grout, I have no idea. It really stands out to me because both human and automated vandal fighters were on the scene, and reverted the blemish in minutes, often seconds, after they were made. It shows the might of Wikipedia's vandal fighters.
- Incident 2: 1. No they were not.
- Incident 3: 1.
- Incident 4: 1. Seriously??
- Incident 5: 1. Screw is a construction material used to screw you in the head.
- Supermarine Spitfire - 1. When I reverted this edit, a friend was watching me, and pointed out the reference to this.
- Wade Robson, including 1.
- Ground beef, including 1, 2.
- Debit card, including 1. I am impressed that ClueBot NG correctly classified this as vandalism.
- Ra - 1. Ra will haunt you in your dreams for that edit.
- Solomon, including 1. Uh huh. Very interesting. NOT. Hehe.
- Kay One (rapper) - 1.
- Toni Nadal, including 1. Owch. Owch? Owch! My balls hurt just reading your edit.
- Joe Shuster, including 1.
- User talk:Red Act, including 1, 2, 3. You're welcome for not letting the "asshole" see your comment.
- Gum - 1. Just a warning! Don't Google that!
- Ardent Leisure, including 1, 2.
- Senjūrō Hayashi, including 1. Thanks for the help!
- Blitz (mascot), including 1, 2, 3. Hmm, what a great idea for a mascot!
- Autumn leaf color, including 1. Ignorance is not stupidity. Get it right next time.
- Wikipedia:Assume good faith, including 1, 2, 3. Looks like we may as well not assume good faith in letting you edit a page about good faith.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, including 1. Y'know, "White Bitch" actually matches her role in the book. By a lot. I mean, what else do you do after you turn people to stone?
- Talk:Harriet Beecher Stowe, including 1, 2. Seeing that you can't spell "prostitute" correctly I don't think you know what a prostitute is!
- United States Senate election in Wyoming, 2012, including 1. OMFG there are male strippers??
- Irish Republican Army, including 1, 2.
- Wikipedia:Sandbox. Yes, there is such a thing as vandalism in the sandbox. While the sandbox technically allows almost everything, you still cannot use it to place offensive, libelous, or inappropriate material in it. It's not a place for immature editors to replace content with "poopoo" or anything. There's no place on Wikipedia for that.
- Porridge, including 1. Oh, stop watching those little kids shows!
- Jack and the Beanstalk, including 1. The definition of gay has been forgotten in this day and age.
- Ironman Triathlon, including 1, 2, 3. Next time you see your doctor, please tell him where your balls went.
- History of immigration to the United States, including 1. I WANT ONE!!!
- Delay certificate, including 1, 2. WTF.
- Student financial aid in the United States, including 1. Looks like someone's editing test failed miserably.
- User talk:Thatccam00, including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Vandals have the unusual art of vandalizing their own user pages. Don't they?
- Elliptical galaxy, including 1, 2, 3, 4. No. It's clearly a cow.
- Skiing, including 1. A bunny that takes you to a magical castle would be awesome! But why a bunny? Do you have some sort of relationship with them or something?
- Button, including 1. Call 9-1-1, then. Or 9-9-9. 1-1-2? Whatever.
- St. James Middle School, including 1, 2. You know, 65 minutes per class ain't that bad. Especially if there's only one class per semester!
- Empanada, including 1. You have been fucked. -Le Rollbacker
- Johnny Johns, including 1, 2.
- User:Epicgenius/user page - 1. That's quite the thing to say to an epic genius...
- Presidency of George Washington, including 1. I joked that Canada would become "New China" due to the amount of Chinese immigrants in the country.
- Predictability, including 1, 2, 3. I predict that these edits, if not reverted by ClueBot NG, will be reverted by either k6ka or Loriendrew. Oh hey, I was right.
- Frito-Lay, including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Porn chips - they're NSFW! Try not to let your boss catch you eating them, cause they'll cost you your job, unlike regular corn chips. And they taste like.... um.
- Alec Hunter Academy. Revert (vandalism from multiple users). Just look at what they did!
- June 1962 Alcatraz escape, including 1, 2, 3, 4. "Kayne West".... really? Get a better imagination, bro.
- User:HitroMilanese - 1. I NEED MOAR. MOAR!! Which is why I make no sense at all.
- Wikipedia:Help desk, including 1. Well, good for you!
- Geothermal heat pump, including 1, 2. Fail.
- OnStar - 1, 2. Probably one of the first events of recognition on Wikipedia, with this revert that fixed the entire article. I was still just an autoconfirmed user armed with only Twinkle back then, and I felt kinda proud I was able to clean up something a rollbacker missed.
- Talk:Money - 1. That's not a very nice thing to say..
- St Francis of Assisi Catholic Technology College, including 1, 2. All Hail the Fuhrer! Oh wait...
- Xylem - 1. This isn't sex-ed!
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, including 1, 2.
- User:Pinethicket, including 1. Ugh....
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson, including 1, 2, 3, 4. ???
- Acacia - 1. What's so funny?
- Bound for Glory (2012), including 1, 2. PFft. "I came in like a WRECKING BALL" *smashes opponent with an actual wrecking ball*.
- User:Glane23 1. Shut the fuck up.
- Kamla Persad-Bissessar, including 1. Seeing that you can't spell "Osama bin Laden" correctly, I don't think you know who he is.
- A Wrinkle in Time - 1. Obnoxious. What's even more ironic is that my Grade 2 teacher actually read this book to the class. Appropriate for a kid's novel. So appropriate.
- Electromagnet - 1. Well thanks!
Cool WikiLove/Barnstars that I give to other users
I like handing out WikiLove and Barnstars to other editors. And I like receiving them equally. I feel that these two things are what all editors that try to improve the wiki deserve. And I get to have a little fun in the description, I guess..
Anti-Vandalism barnstar for STATicVapor
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for I dream of horses
Omygosh, did I not notice your barnstar? Thanks for giving me it, in any case! --I dream of horses @ 18:33, 15 February 2014 (UTC)
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for Mark Arsten
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for This lousy T-shirt
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for Ugog Nizdast
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for MusikAnimal
Anti-Vandalism Barnstar for I am One of Many
On Newgrounds? Pay my rather under-visited userpage a visit - Link
I don't upload too much, but I do watch a strange assortment of videos - Link
You can ask me *almost* any question on Spring.me! - Link
Below is a list of some of the other wikis that I've contributed to (excluding Wikipedia, because... duh!):
The Last Stand Wiki is the wiki that pretty much started it all. I pretty much grew up with it and I am still active on that wiki. Can you believe I joined Wikipedia nearly two years before I joined this one? I'm currently a sysop there, admittedly the first time I've ever been an admin/moderator on a website. Pretty cool, right?
The Sims Wiki is the largest wiki on Wikia that I have joined. Currently a sysop there.
SimCity Wiki: I don't do much here, other than fixing a few double redirects, correcting some incorrect information, and.... that's it.
How-To Wiki: This wiki is lost. Hopelessly lost. I only check the recent changes page to revert the occasional vandal. The only admin there seldom comes on, pages marked for deletion months ago are still there, and the VSTF are the only ones that keep the place from blowing up and still leave mountains of dynamite behind.
Space Marine Wiki: Only been there once to clean up after a vandal that commuted over to that wiki to berate the active admin on The Last Stand Wiki. Seriously...
Vim Wiki: Only been there once to undo an edit that made no grammatical sense.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Wiki: Fixed a few pages, but this wiki isn't even written in a professional manner, as if some 12-year-olds run the wiki. Still, fun game. *beep beep beep* Roller Coaster 1 has broken down. Breakdown: Station Brakes Failure. O_O BOOM! Roller Coaster 1 has crashed! 8 people have died in a crash on Roller Coaster 1.
Don't Starve Wiki: New but experienced editor there (ironically). Currently fixing double redirects and reverting the occasional vandal. Like I always do. I like fighting vandalism. It's fun.