From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Security Engineer (CISSP) and Licensed Substitute Teacher (K-12)
- Stay Safe Online
- Information Systems Security Association
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP, 2010)
- allexperts.com expert for for several categories, all of which are joined by ideas fundamental to Risk Management
- American Red Cross Disaster Team volunteer
- USCG Auxiliary
- FAA Safety Team Representative (volunteer)
- Contributor to RTCA/DO-178B, "Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification" and to RTCA/DO-160C, "Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment".
- Contributor to the Software Engineering Information Repository
- Contributor to "US Government Cloud Computing Technology Roadmap, NIST Special Publication 500-293, Volume II"
- Volunteer for Cloud Computing Security Working Group, and Cloud Computing Forensic Science Working Group (these are part of the NIST Cloud Computing Program, underneath the Information Technology Laboratory
- Masters': Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Bachelors: Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Miami College of Engineering