From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Community Position||Total Edits||Pictures|
|Editing Skill||WikiMedia Commons|
- Supervisor, Texas Instruments Silicon Engineering Technology Center.
- Supervisor and Manager at Ashland Specialty Chemical.
- Site Manager for Houghton Fluidcare
Plant Manager, Kanto Corporation.
Recent professional focus has involved process safety and associated regulations.
- 29 CFR Department of Labor/Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- 40 CFR Environmental Protection Agency
- 49 CFR Department of Transportation/National Transportation Safety Board
- State and Local Codes (varies)
- National Standards
- API American Petroleum Institute
- ASHRAE American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
- ASME American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- NFPA National Fire Protection Association
- NIOSH National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (REGAGEP)
- This may include other code requirements and or good Engineering (best practices) considerations not mentioned above.
- All manufacturers’ written instructions, requirements, and recommendations.
Tools I like on WP
- Bare url → ref. (Reflinks)
- Bare url → ref. (Google Books, NYT, etc.)
- Edits from an IP range
- Search links by url
- Tables help
- Table markup
- User:Citation bot/use
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Diberri tool
- Wiki traffic stats
- Anti-Vandalism Center
- How a page would look at different screen resolutions
Not done: please be more specific...
- Panayotov, Valentin; Hamar, Kyle; Red, Clarence; Birdwhistell, Teresa L. T.; Koplitz, Brent, "Selective ionization of group I elements from laser ablated plumes of Rb.Ga.Sb, K3Ga3As4, and K4In4As6", Journal of Applied Physics, Volume 83, Issue 9, pp. 4974-4979 (1998).
- Panayotov, Valentin G.; Hamar, Kyle; Birdwhistell, Teresa L.; Koplitz, Brent D., "III-V semiconductor thin films via laser ablation/ionization of I-III-V Zintl-phase materials", Proc. SPIE Vol. 2547, p. 328-341, Laser Techniques for Surface Science II, Janice M. Hicks; Wilson Ho; Hai-Lung Dai; Eds.
- Panayotov, Valentin; Hamar, Kyle; Birdwhistell, Teresa L. T.; Red, Clarence; Dillon, Jennifer; Dennison, David; Barnes, Anthony P.; Koplitz, Brent, "Selective removal of potassium from K4In4Sb6 via laser ablation/ionization", Applied Physics Letters, Volume 66, Issue 17, April 24, 1995, pp.2241-2243
- Koplitz, Brent D.; Panayotov, Valentin G.; Hamar, Kyle; Birdwhistell, Kurt; Koplitz, Lynn V.; Birdwhistell, Teresa L.; Xu, Xiaodong; Deshmukh, Subhash; Brum, Jeffrey L.; Lee, James, "Using lasers to understand and control the chemistry of semiconductor-related precursors", Proc. SPIE Vol. 1804, p. 79-86, Rapid Thermal and Laser Processing, Dim-Lee Kwong; Heinrich G. Mueller; Eds.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at