Not An Editor
"Kiore" has been a user of Wikipedia since late 2003. His primary interest in Wikipedia is as an end user.
In September 2006 he decided to start correcting minor typos and doing (very) minor additions where he happens to see something useful he can add while browsing Wikipedia as a user. He registered as a user to facilitate this.
He does not pretend to be an expert on the subjects where he makes these minor corrections / additions. He does check and tries to avoid mistakes, but would like to apologise in advance if he makes a mistake and gets it wrong.
He is a senior developer in a computer software company and writes in C++, SQL and C#. He also uses PHP and AWK for personal projects. He has used over a dozen languages professionally in his 35 year career.
Articles and Images I've created or added to recently
I'm ignoring fixing links, categorisation, and other minor edits.
- Witness protection, added section on NZ Police program.
- Christopher Harder, controversial New Zealand Lawyer of Canadian origin. New Article.
- Jon Trimmer, New Zealand ballet dancer. New article.
- Royal New Zealand Ballet New article.
- Dormancy Added stub section on Brumation.
- Press for Change, transpeople rights group.
- Dennis Stringer, former Coronation Street character
- Surender Koli Expanded, mostly with text from the article on Moninder Singh Pandher.
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Dual licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License version 2.5|
|I agree to dual-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 2.5. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at