|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I'm here on Wikipedia to contribute my wealth of useless knowledge. I've been a registered user since July 31, 2006, but read and made contributions as an IP user for some time before that. My primary area of focus on Wikipedia is contributing to articles in subject areas that I am knowledgeable about (see below). I'm also involved in other areas such as fighting vandalism and fixing grammatical errors.
Please note that I am not and have never been an administrator, staff member, bureaucrat, or arbitration committee member, nor do I currently wish to hold any of those positions or user rights. Verify
Contribution interests 
This is by no means an exhaustive list.
- Rules and how statistics are computed
- Team histories, particularly of West Coast teams
- Disney theme parks, particularly Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure.
- Pixar movies
- The University of California, Irvine
- Freeways of the western United States, particularly in Southern California and Seattle
- Star Trek - TNG, DS9, and Voyager, as well as the four TNG movies.
- Star Wars, the original 6 movies only
- Professional wrestling of the 1990s
- Landmarks of the Pacific Northwest
- The Amazing Race, season 10 onward
- Click here for a selected list of articles I wrote, substantially rewrote, or regularly contribute to.
- Click here to see my official contributions log.
Other activities 
This is also not meant to be an exhaustive list, and my emphasis on any of these varies from time to time.
- Improving article lead sections
- Fixing grammatical errors, particularly removal of contractions and first- and second-person pronouns
- Patrolling recent changes for blatant vandalism and creation of otherwise inappropriate pages
- Patrolling pages proposed for deletion, ensuring that all prodded pages are within policy
- Reporting blatant violations of the username policy
- Removing general discussion from article talk pages
Personal policies 
See User:Kuyabribri/Policies for my personal policies on hoaxes, proposed deletion, vandalism warnings, and advertising.
- I don't like calling something "non-notable". Everything on Wikipedia is notable to someone, otherwise no one would have taken the time to write something on it. But not everything deserves an article. The notability guidelines exist because Wikipedia is not about everything.
- I throw WP:AGF and WP:BITE out the window for anyone who creates an attack page. The same goes for any user who supports an attack page.
- I am a firm believer that it is sometimes necessary to blow up an article and start over.
- "Wikipedia" is a proper noun and should always be spelled with a capital "W".
- Wikipedia is an encyclopedia and each entry in this encyclopedia is an article. Wikipedia does not have "profiles", "portfolios", "sites", or "web pages".
- If you don't know how to spell the word "article", you probably shouldn't be creating them on Wikipedia.
- No one cares about your garage band.
- I detest when an article opens by claiming a company's principal product is "solution(s)" or that a specific product is a "solution" unless the word "solution(s)" is part of a proper name or used in the chemistry context.
- If you need to use an article's text or an edit summary to specify that...
- an article subject is notable or how/why it is notable, I'm likely to believe that it doesn't meet Wikipedia's notability criteria.
- an article or some claim therein is "neutral" or "unbiased", I'm likely to believe that it isn't.
- an article or some claim therein is "factual", I'm likely to believe that you don't have reliable sources or the claim is original research.
Click here if you're weird like me and want a good laugh from one of Wikipedia's unusual articles.
While I do not condone vandalism in any way, here are some examples of vandalism I've come across that were not vulgar or libelous, but that I found funny:
I will only list barnstars that I have actually earned. I will not list barnstars that I clearly did not deserve or were clearly misuse of the WikiLove button.
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|For closing Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Monkey tennis. No need to expect a note about a DR listing--all the participants are probably dead and buried. Thanks for cleaning house! Drmies (talk) 04:37, 29 March 2012 (UTC)|
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|MUCH appreciate your help in helping me get auto correct and also in your help with my WV pages!!! Coal town guy (talk) 14:48, 30 April 2012 (UTC)|
|The Original Barnstar|
|Thank you so much for your work on improving The Double (Seattle Mariners). I didn't know the article existed until I saw a link at your page. It brought tears to my eyes to read it and hear that recording of Dave Neihaus. Tom Hulse (talk) 00:21, 19 October 2012 (UTC)|
|The Copyeditor's Barnstar|
|For your recent work over at Disney California Adventure Tiggerjay (talk) 17:23, 29 January 2013 (UTC)|
Pages in this userspace 
Several of these are still in work
- EAP Sandbox an NPOV work in progress
- Major League Baseball antitrust exemption
- /ESP – Template for users vaguely requesting permission to edit an article
- /ESPimage – Template for users vaguely requesting addition/update of image
- Prod – Prod patrolling policy
- Deprod – User talk page notice for editors who added a prod tag that I have deleted
- AIV – User talk page notice for users I have reported to WP:AIV