Operation Molecular Energy Guided Aardvark or OMEGA (a nod to CrowzRSA) is the unofficial Megadeth WikiProject. The goal is to improve the coverage quality on heavy metal band Megadeth on Wikipedia. My main goal, inspired CrowzRSA's work on Slayer articles, is to improve all major Megadeth-related articles to at least good article status. I also plan to eliminate and redirect some smaller and inherently less notable articles along the way, and creatively utilize redirects to subsections of other articles for topics not noteworthy enough for an article in their own right.
Additionally, it is worth noting that this will be a long term project - stop and go, as my time availability and level of interest changes back and forth.
Currently, four articles hold FA or FL status:
- Megadeth discography
- List of Megadeth band members
- List of awards and nominations received by Megadeth
The articles for all fourteen Megadeth albums hold good article status:
- Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good!
- Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?
- So Far, So Good... So What!
- Rust in Peace
- Countdown to Extinction
- Cryptic Writings
- The World Needs a Hero
- The System Has Failed
- United Abominations (The GA status of this article predates my efforts to improve Megadeth articles)
- Thirteen (I also started this article, and it was featured as a "Did you know" article on the main page)
- Super Collider (I started this article, as well)
Additionally, three other articles are B-class:
|OMEGA for good topic: 38% complete|
- User:Retrohead - Active contributor
- User:Bruce Campbell - GA reviewing for The World Needs a Hero and The System Has Failed
- User:CrowzRSA - Inspiration to formalize my efforts and GA reviewing for main Megadeth article and Rust in Peace
- User:GreatOrangePumpkin - GA reviewing for Endgame and Thirteen
- User:Khazar2 - GA reviewing for Super Collider
- User:LazyBastardGuy - GA reviewing for So Far, So Good... So What!
- This list is not comprehensive, and will be expanded and/or updated as time or my level of interest allows