From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This user is no longer very active on Wikipedia.
some favorite on-line resources
- Sinhala (Sri Lanka Tripitaka Project [SLTP]) edition:
- Burmese (Chaṭṭha Saṅgāyana Compact Disc [CSCD]) edition:
- Thai edition:
- Access to Insight (ATI) - partial English-language Tipitaka, articles and other resources.
- MettaNet - Lanka - complete Pali, extensive English & Sinhalese representations of the SLTP Pali Tipitaka.
- Vinaya Texts, Part I, Part II and Part III, by Rhys Davids & Oldenberg (trans.) (1881-85), as well as other Rhys Davids et al. translations.
- Pali-English Dictionary (PED), by Pali Text Society (PTS) (1921-25) search engine.
- Buddhist Dictionary: Manual of Buddhist Terms and Doctrines by Ven. Nyanatiloka Mahathera.
- Concise Pali-English Buddhist Dictionary by Ven. Buddhadatta Mahathera (not as complete as the 2002 Motilal Banarsidass print ed.).
- Small Pali-English Glossary of Buddhist Terms by Ven. Bhikkhu Bodhi.