I am not a number, though I've been granted 3102449 by WMF, with these special properties. As I've said for years, I'm from From, California, United States of America. Contributions include grammatical edits, citations, vandalism reversion, CC photo additions, and these articles:
- Fitness trail, The Search for Robert Johnson (DYK 2k), The Prince and the Surfer (DYK), Return (2011 film) (DYK), 2030 (novel) (DYK, 10976), Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge (DYK), Emotional Backgammon, El Gringo, Cinereach, Return (1985 film), We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (DYK, 2400)
- Test screening, Film screening, Eyeball Chat, ERC (software) (DYK), Comic Book Confidential, Oil on Ice (DYK), Doomsday Gun (DYK, 3155), Pawn Queens, LolliLove, De brug, Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss, Nylon (magazine), Subtitle editor, The Core Pocket Media Player, Subrip, Three Dollars, Frank & Seder Building
RFCs or ideas involvement
Some at Village Pump.
- Proposed active editor notification
requirementstronger suggestion. No action taken.
- BBC imminent deletion of 170 of its websites - Wikipedia plan?. Received support, User:Rich Farmbrough built list of articles affected by then-imminent deletions.
- Time for rollback edits to be unambiguously identified as such. Had some support, no close, no action
- Time for rollback edits to be unambiguously identified as such (re-prop). No consensus, no close, no action.
- Talk page archivers: leaving a TOC trail. Had support, but contributors identified other good solutions.
- Template to assist bots in updating stats?. Had some interest, but need is better served by wikidata.
- Does Wikipedia need a "share" button?. Supported static outbound publishing link (vs live privacy-risk gadget), but no consensus.
- Pre-approval of collaborations. Supported, but no consensus.
- It's time to temper the rule against shared accounts. Opposed, closed opposed.
- Allowing users to keep private drafts of their work. Supported, closed supported.
- Related: Proposed new Draft namespace - 2013 - supported, ongoing.
- Wikilove - Send a message of appreciation to another user (and not oneself). Funny.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at