|Search user languages|
I concentrate on typos and general fixes and some copyediting, often using WP:AWB as it allows more corrections per edit per time spent. I do not really want to be involved with discussions, planning, decisions, and contentions. I am task-oriented and truly want to do the best job possible. If you have constructive criticism for me or information on how to improve my service to Wikipedia, please give it. I do make mistakes and want to know when I have made them.
- Chipping away at the huge number of "the the" and "the The" errors.
- Ongoing corrections to frequent headings such as "References" and "External links".
- Correcting both: their -> there and there -> their
- Correcting "it's" (contraction) versus "its" (possessive)
- *Leaving these mistakes will not get your work copyedited by me
- Wikipedia:Lists of common misspellings
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Fix common mistakes
- American and British English spelling differences
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style
- Wikipedia:How to copy-edit
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Check Wikipedia
- User:WolterBot/Cleanup statistics
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation pages with links - starting to interest me
|24 December 2014|
Please do not mess with Prof. Smadar Lavie's entry. You made a mistake in your "correction" with regard to her Ireland affiliation. "21 Century" ought to be capitalized with the "C" given it's a name place. OldWivesTales
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at