Ego, Lilia Katharina, puella sum cum pupa ludendum amans.
I, LilyKitty, am a girl who loves to play with a doll!
- [cs: Jsem holka, která ráda hraje s panenkou.]
- [da: Jag, Lilly Katrina, er pige son elsker lege med dukke!]
- [de: Ich, Lilia Katharina, bin Mädchen die mit einer Puppe zu spielen liebe.]
- [el: Ειμι παρθενος η συν κορη παιζειν φιλω.]
- [eo: Mi estas knabino kiu amas ludi kun pupo.]
- [es: ¡¡Soy niña quién gusta jugar con muñeca!!]
- [fi: Minä, Lilja Katariina, olen tyttö, joka rakastaa leikkiä nukeilla.]
- [fr: Moi, Lily Catherine, suis une fille qui aime jouer à la poupée.]
- [he: אני שושנה בת אהבם בבה]
- [it: Io, Lilli Caterina, sono una bambina che ama giocare alle bambole.]
- [no: Jer, Lilly Katarina, er jentesom elsker å spille med en duke.]
- [nl: Ik ben meisje de van spel met pop hou.]
- [pl: Jestem dziewcyna, ktorry lubia się bawic z lalką.]
- [pt: Sou menica quem sou amor jogar com boneca.]
- [ro: Sunt o fǎta care iubesc se joace cu o papusa.]
- [ru: Я, Лили Екатерина, девочка кто люблю игрить с куклей.]
- [sv: Jag, Lilly Katarina, är en flicka som älskar att leka med dockor!]
Condolences for victims of the Nepal eathquake
Now I express profound grief for the victims of Nepal earthquake 2015. I like to pray for them and believe effective humanitarian aid by international community to be given as well as poverty reduction and protection of quality of life and World Heritages. --LilyKitty (talk) 06:20, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
Condolences for victims of the Cyclone Pam
Now I express profound grief for the victims of Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu. I hope immediate and effective humanitarian and development aid to save them, in conformity with Millennium Development Goals, humanitarian law and treaties on sustainable development against climate change--LilyKitty (talk) 15:03, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
Condolences for victims of Charlie Hebdo shooting
Now I feel profund grief for the victims of Charlie Hebdo shooting. Nevertheless, I am sure that nobody can kill the freedom of thought and expression as universal human rights and the Humour, as Shostakovich told in his thirteenth Symphony.--LilyKitty (talk) 15:53, 8 January 2015 (UTC)
Condolences for victims of the aircraft crash
Now I cannot help expressing profound grief for the victims of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 and strong anger to the actors of this terroristic attack, against Convention of ICAO. I believe this even of crime against humanity. It is the duty of tinternational community, not only Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe to hold the accountability and remedy. As well hoping enforcement of international law on arms control and human security.--LilyKitty (talk) 16:07, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
Condolences for victims of terrorism
Now I feel great grief and wrath on the terrorism in Norway on 22 July. I can never forgive any intolerance and hatred, including racism, xenophobia or extreme nationalism that would incite violence and terrorism. I affirm that such terrorism must by exterminated by strict and earnest observance of the Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action and rule of law.
For vulnerable persons
Now I know a sad news on a transsexual abominable for me, even recalling Anne Frank at Auschwitz. Yet I have to affirm it inhuman relating to international human rights norm. For "The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prison" as said Fyodor Dostoyevsky. The "World War" would not end until all human rights treaties & laws shall prevail in all nations.
Now I read the Holy Bible again and find:
- Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be danger of the judgement:
- But I say unto you, that whosever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger the the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. - Gospel according to Matthew Chapter 5, 21-22
Condolence and petition
Now I was quite astonished by the dreadful disater of Typhoon Haiyan that attacked Philippines. Now I would like to pray for the victims and hope that neseccary humanitarian aid would be given to all in illness, homelessness and extreme poverty. I also think that global policy to reduce climate change and to promote sustainable development is duty of all nations and of us as well as corporate social responsibility at international level. --LilyKitty (talk) 13:58, 16 November 2013 (UTC)
When I knew the 2011 Sendai earthquake and tsunami, I was unable to belive and know what to do because it was too abominable and satanic. Now I know the poorest situation of the people of east area of Tohoku that they cannot obtein petrol and gasoline indespensable for cars, stove and life not only water, electronicity, foods, especially milk for babies and medicines. This is because the most oil refinery are destroyed as well as most of roads accessible to victims some of who are about to be no more. Now I earnestly hope that they are saved by effective and immediate aid by international organizations and societies not only by the national aid by heartful people, for the calamity of some people is calamity of all people in the world, and sorrow of someone is sorrow of everyone. And I reaffirm that true democracy is not the majority rule, but freedom, equality, human diversity and social justice of all in the world.
"The distance between the propaganda and the action, between the organization and its release on the people had become too short. But the spreading of the word could have been stopped before it was too late; if democratic tolerance had been withdrawn when the future leaders started their campaign, mankind would have had a chance of avoiding Auschwitz and World War." - Herbert Marcuse, Repressive Tolerance
Now I am astonished that many heartful aids are given to Japan from so many countries and organisations. I thank much and respect them. Yet I feel sorry for the result of Atoms for Peace. I do not think that richness under victims of radiation would be ethical. I feel even guilt to use electricity.
"The pure contigency, only the chance, absolute freedom but blind, neven in the root of prodigious structure of evolution; this central notion of the modern biology now no more hypothesis, among the others possible or less assumable. It is the only assumable that is comparative to the fact of observation and of experience." - Jacques Monod, Chance and Necessity
"What is modern technology? It too is a revealing. Only when we allow our attention to rest on this fundamental characteristic does that which is new in modern technology show itself to us." - Martin Heidegger, The Question Concerning Technology
"Democracy meant all men were to be heard, and decision was taken together as a people. Majority rule was a foregin notion. A minority was not to be clashed by a majority." "While I was stimulated by the Communist Manifesto, I was exhausted by Das Kapital, But I found myself strongly drawn to the idea of a classless society, which, to my mind, was similar to traditional African culture where life was shared and communal." "Man's goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished." - Nelson Mandela, "Long Walk to Freedom"
"Princeps rei publicae gratia constituitur, non res publica principis causa." (The governer is established for the state, not the state for the governer.) Desiderius Erasmus, "Colloquia Familiaria"
Now I am oppressed and may be considerd as a "witch" for my translation of The Yogyakarta Principles. And I find the words of Publius Terentius Afer in "Andria" to be true that state "Hoc tempore obsequiem amicos, veritas odium parit." (Today, it is flattery that makes friend and the truth makes hate.) through my translating.
"Anywhere the microscopic transsexuality, which makes woman contain man, and man contain woman, being able to enter each others, in relation to the production of desir that turn away the statistical order of sex. To fall in love is not the act by one, even two sexes, but act by hundred thousand. Thus desiring machines are, or non human sex. The schizo-analysis is the variable analysis of the n... sex in a subject, beyond the anthropomorphic repesentation which the society imposes the subject and that one give onself one's own proper sexuality. The schizo-analytic slogan of the desiring revolution will at first: to each their sex." "It will reach to new regions where connextions, nomads and polyvocal, closed disjunction, where homosexuality and heterosexuality would not be able to be distinguished: mode of transversal communication, where the non human sex reaches at last to be confused with flowers, new earth where the desire functions according to their elements and their molecular current. - Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari, Anti-Oedipus (p.351-352 and p.381 in original version)
- "I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful, Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! - Friedrich Nietzsche, The Gay Science
- For money was brought into existence for the prupose of exchange, but interest increases the ammount of the money itself; consequently this form of bisiness of getting weath is of all forms the most contray to nature. - Aristotle, "Politics", I, III, 23
- "And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgement, that wickedness was there, and place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work." "so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast; for all is vanity. All go unto one place: all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again." "So I returned, and considered all the oppression that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed! And they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter. Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil works that is done under the sun!" "If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and voilent preventing of judgement and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the higher regardeth: and there be higher than they." "A good name is better than precious ointment: and the day of death than the day of one's birth." "Wisdom strengthenth the wise more than then mighty men which are in the city. For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinnth not."
-Ecclesiastes Chatper 3, 4, 5 and 7
- "And the multitude of them that believe were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought the thing which he posessed was his own: but they had all things common."
-Acts of the Apostles, Chapter 4, para 32
- "Pax enim non belli privatio, sed virtus est, quae animi fortitudine orituri est." (For peace is not mere absense of war, but is a virtue that springs from positive situation in which certain force of character. ) and further "for obedience is the constant will to execute what, by the general decree of the commonwealth, ought to be done. Besides that commonwealth, whose peace depends on the sluggishness of its subjects, that are led about like sheep, to learn but slavery, more properly be called a desert than commonwealth." - Benedictus de Spinoza in "Tractatus Politicus" (Chapter V. section 4) And also;
- The end and the principle of social organisation consist in order to make human being free from absurd regime of cupidity and make advance - as much as possible - according to the voice of the reason, so that their lives pass in concord and peace. ... Thus, the political community the most free is such one whose law is base on the healthy reason. And in a organisation estabilished in this way, each person, if desired, can live freely, that is to give all one's mind to life in reasonable way. - Baruch Spinoza, in "Theologico-Political Treatise"
"O Earth! What delays thee to open and hurl them headlong into the deep tissues of they huge abyss and caverns, and no longer to display in the sight of heaven so savage and ruthless a monster?" - Leonardo da Vinci "Of the cruelty of Man"
- "Is justice the end of life?
- Then, in the bloody battlefield,
- Or at the knife of an assassin,
- What kinds of justice are?
- I feel everywhere the highest power,
- And at all nations and at all races,
- I find the SAME humanity.
- Am I an outsider?
From the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam
Now I burst into tears to find that the world is full of abominable people who practice punishments and oppression against the victims of the rape not only the love among same sex under the name of "law" or "religion" that is against the spirit of Qur'an ! For I know that God dislikes usury and violence, not love. Yet what is more cruel are the countries non-islamic who justify the discrimination against transsexuals and neglect us! Non I feel that all cultures are the result of repression as concluded Sigmund Freud by his Civilization and Its Discontents and the humankind may have no longer the worth existing on the earth full of hypocrites, despites the ideal of international human rights law and Kantian perpetual peace.
"I praise a housekeeper who hangs oneself than a living poet" - Précis de décomposition of Emil Cioran
I thank much to Dimitri Shostakovich who gave me my name in 2006 by his Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District and his 14th Symphony, which is splendid as Symphony No.6 of Gustav Mahler and that of Thaikovsky. When I cried out of distress of soul, nobody understood me. When I was raped, the police humiliated me dreadfully instead of protecting me, for my legal status at that time!! Now I regret so much for that I hesitated killing myself at the age of ten. Yet I need not desire the death any more, for it must come me soon by crying "Freedom to transsexuals! And same sex marriage all over the world!!" to glorify the century of Jean Genet who has moved Yasser Arafat, out of the justice in my soul. The fate deprived all my hope and happiness, yet she will not able to rob me of my name, my only glory.
"I have added singularity to my woefulness. Abandoned by my family, it seemed natural for me to aggravate it... Thus I refused decisively the society that had refused me! - Jean Genet, The Thief's Journal
"Immortal longings in me: now no more. The juice of Egypt's grape shall moist this lip; Year, year, good Iras; quick. Methinks I hear, Antony call; I see him rouse himself. To praise my noble act; I hear him mock. The luck of Caesar, which the gods give men. To excuse their after wrath: husband, I come; Now to that name my courage prove my title! I am fire and air; my other elements. I give to baser life." - Antony and Cleopatra ActV. Scene II of Shakespeare
And I shall see all the hypocrites who has refused us are to be burn into dust in their "heaven" of false moral from "my grave without cross" titled "Libertas omnis testificatur Veritatem". And Now a sonnet is heard;
- O Godress of rage, raise up, with black hate!
- Slay evil acts of humankind, all is vain.
- So that they would not see the sun again.
- Nemesis, keep your wrath so passionate!
- Remind law of nature, they are too late.
- Those who exploit are under bloody rain.
- From the land of oppression, all shall drain.
- Shameless tyrant, know well your final fate!
- Under Astraea in profound despair,
- The time has come at last to break her shell.
- Solemnly she will gift them Hades' bombs.
- Sorrow and anguish are burnt by hearty air,
- With hypocrites' faith. Put them into hell.
- Yet tears of the oppressed will calm their tombs.
Yet now I think of Jean Genet and write;
"Liberty, Equality, Homosexuality"
- When I was ill and no hope on the earth,
- I see the two men in love who kiss each others,
- And their hands gripped with strong love,
- Then I felt my deep greif be healed.
- While most of men hate each others and think of war,
- How rare and noble are the two men,
- Who love each othe without any harm.
- Thus I was released from gloomy misanthropy.
- Why must one judge those who love each orthers?
- How can they be guilty? Is the jealousy, to judge?
- Why do people waste money for weapons and wars,
- Without giving food for the hungry and remedy for the diseased?
- Oh! I wish I were a flower in the field,
- Who harms nothing to live, if any life had a worth!
- And I have never seen any birds to tell ill words
- By which any being would be discriminated or injured!
- Now I hope that the heaven would bless the two men,
- As he has blessed flowers with splendid dresses,
- And as birds in the sky with fancy wings
- And as well the two women who love each other with deep kiss!