From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
<- Articles Edited, and Contributions. "Being a wikipedian is more than just a hobby, it’s a way to rekindle the active lifestyle I once had while also creating something of value for future generations." -- Lonjing
|Search user languages|
11 March 1994
Arunachal Pradesh, India
|Other names||Luan Xin|
|Occupation||Blogger, Photographer, Writer, Editor|
|Years active||2013 – present|
- Lonjing Cheng or nickname Luan Xin (born 11 March 1994 ) is a Blogger, Photographer, Writer, wiki Editor.
- Cheng was born in Assam, India, the Daughter of a supporting Actor and an Officer, NC Chakhap and AM Chakhap. She has lived with her parents and grew up in Arunachal Pradesh. She was raised as a Hinayana Buddhism.
- Cheng is currently pursuing her studies in Computer Science at Cotton College State University, Guwahati, India. Cheng was attached to Computer science. Programming gave her the pleasure of working with challenging and abstract problems, but in a far more creative context. She said, I believe that programming—like touch-typing—will become a mandatory skill taught to all students in the future. More importantly, computer science is the ideal major if you want to start your own company.
- Writing is her passion. She love to spend time Blogging, meeting new people and Photography, Cheng states that she is one of those people around the world who never ceases to miss the opportunity to capture a moment, a moment that will eventually become a memory. Cheng’s writing is informative, entertaining, useful, up to the minute and really relevant. She writes on a variety of writing topics
- In 2014, Cheng started to write a semi-autobiographical book. The book is loosely based on her life, but is mostly fictional. It tells the story of a girl who loses everything and then learns about what really matters in life
- Cheng began to worked on the Blog (The Girl in the Little Black dress), the biographee of a Wishful Writer, Tojum Riba, whom she states she inspired her. She is continuing to research and blog. Most of her Blogs are keepers and her art for photography, that she shares on Photographers Directory
- Cheng is interested in Sports, Social-causes, Entertainmant, etc. She, is a Supporter of Germany National Football Team.
- As a child, Cheng loved singing, Mandy Moore as one of her influences. Cheng had once performed in front of 800 Students, present at a school function, she stated: "It was a fun experience, i love to perform and be on stage"
- Cheng like Chanel and D&G brands because of their luxury fashion Design. Other favorites are Moschino, Dior, Versace, Jean Paul Gaultier, Miu Miu and Alexander McQueen. When it comes to shopping, She like Zara and Forever 21.
- Her short-term goals is also launching a fashion blog that can become a go-to for fashionistas worldwide. She has sources some fashion tips, based on wikiHow. Polyvore has affected her life. Cheng has got three trophies and won over 37 Contest, she express her fashion art through Polyvore. Cheng described Polyvore as a land of friendship, it isn’t just a website for fashion.
|1||A Wishful Writer||Tojum Riba|
|2||Fashion Model||Rieyang Dani|
|3||Beauty Icon||Epi Riba|
|4||Fashion Designing||Ayang Takuk|
|5||An Adventurer||Habung Kanya|
|6||The Winner||Boby Techi|
- "'Smile With Love'". Tumblr.com. Retrieved december 16, 2013.
- "From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository". Wikipedia Commons. Retrieved december 21, 2013.
- "'The Photographers Directory aims to project photographers on tumblr on to the global stage, by recognizing and showcasing their original creative work'".
- "Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II".
- "Support the campaign "BE ... ORIGINAL"". Polyvore.com.
- "Wins". Retrieved 5 december, 2013.
- "TOJUM RIBA - A wishful Writer".
- "RIEYANG DANI - Fashion Model".
- "EPI RIBA - Beauty Icon".
- "AYANG TAKUK - Pursuing Fashion Designing".
- "HABUNG KANYA - An Adventurer".
- "BOBY TECHI - The Winner".
- At project Smile with Love
- Official Website
- Official Google+
- Official Twitter
- Official Page
- Official Fashion Sites
- Articles edited
|Released into public domain|
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
|All contributions by this user are hereby released into the public domain|
|I, the author, hereby agree to waive all claim of copyright (economic and moral) in all content contributed by me, the user, and immediately place any and all contributions by me into the public domain, unless otherwise noted.
I grant anyone the right to use my work for any purpose, without any conditions, to be changed or destroyed in any manner whatsoever without any attribution or notification.